We all know the feeling of coming home after work with sore and aching feet and then immediately falling into those plus and comfortable slippers.
Slippers form a big part of your leisurewear regime, and they are especially needed during those cold winters.
You may need some added warmth and protection, as well as a suitable sole that will slip on indoor and outdoor surfaces, so why not look for the best bootie slippers with a rubber sole/
Why You Need to Wear Slippers at Home
Have you ever spent a day walking barefoot, especially in colder weather, on cold hard tiles, only to wake up with a runny nose and aching feet the next morning?
Or have to walk barefoot on a slippery surface and slipped?
There are many more reasons why you do need to wear slippers around the home.
- Slippers Prevent Sickness – Your feet are an important part of your body to help ward off colds and flu. When you are cold, the blood vessels in your nose restrict reflexively to try and help, your body loses heat. This has some consequences because, in your blood, there are white blood cells that help to ward off disease and infections, so when blood cells are reduced in the throats, nose, and mouth area, they cannot ward off infection. Your nose hairs allow moving less to help filter germs and dust entering your nose when your feet are cold. When you wear slippers, you have proper blood flow to your nose and throat, and there are enough white blood cells to ward off infections, and your nose hair moves properly to keep germs out.
- They Prevent Swollen Feet -Many people suffer from swollen feet due to medical reasons or just poor blood circulation in their feet and lower extremities. Wearing supportive slippers can help improve blood flow to your feet and lower extremities, which will reduce swelling.
- Foot Pain and Strain – Many of us are plagued by foot pain and strain, especially after a long day at work or strenuous exercise. Supportive slippers can help to reduce foot pain and strain by relaxing and providing proper comfort and support for your feet.
- Increases Balance and Stability – Proper support, especially bootie style slippers, provides much better stability and balance. Many slippers have arch support or a contoured footbed that provides effective stability for your feet to improve overall balance.
- Prevents Infections – Wearing slippers that are comfortable and have moisture-wicking properties will prevent infections and bacteria from getting to your feet. Hot and wet shoes or sweaty shoes and open feet are at risk of picking up germs and bacteria. Slipping into a pair of dry and comfortable slips can help to prevent this.
- Slip Resistance – Slippers with a rubber sole are ideal for indoor and outdoor use and give you the best defense against slips and falls. Rubber is naturally much more slip-resistant.
- Comfort – All in all, slippers are extremely comfortable and a great choice for wearing leisurewear at home after a long day.
Why Choose a Bootie Slipper Design with a Rubber Sole
- Bootie Style Slippers – The Bootie style slippers is a much better choice for colder weather as it warms your feet and ankles. It is also a great choice for better stability and Achilles stability and protection.
- The Rubber Sole – A rubber sole is an excellent choice for slip resistance. A Lug or patterned rubber sole on a slipper will improve grip on wet and slippery surfaces. Rubber is more durable and ideal for use indoors and outdoors in your slippers.
Features of a Good Bootie Slipper with Rubber Soles
These are some features that you can look forward to in a good Bootie style slipper with a rubber sole;
- Uppers – The uppers will be longer, from ankle length to knee length. The uppers can be textile, genuine or faux leather, or knit. There may be a fur or faux fur, wool or fleece-lined interior for warmth and wick away moisture.
- Comfort Features – For support and comfort, you can look at a memory foam, foam, or cushioned footbed with a supportive midsole and contoured design. Some slippers have a biomechanical supportive footbed or contoured footbed. A deeper heel cup also provides extra support and stability.
- Sole – The sole will be firm or flexible with a durable rubber. The tread may have a pattern or be more lug for better grip on slippery surfaces.
- Options – Most bootie slippers with rubber sole come in more color options as well as size options.
Reviews: The Best Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles
Here we have some of the top models and brands of Bootie Slippers that all have a rubber outsole;
- The Tucson Minnetonka slippers are comfortable indoor and outdoor booties slippers.
- They have genuine leather uppers with a synthetic pile lining.
- Inside is a comfortable and removable cushioned insole for your comfort.
- The rubber outsole is heavily treading for traction and grip on slippery indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- They are also available in more colors.
- UGGS are actually boots for winter, but they also make some of the best slippers.
- The outside is genuine soft sheep’s leather, and the inside is a warm wool lining.
- The design of the boot allows you to use an insole of your choice or as is.
- The outsole is a durable and high traction rubber.
- Furthermore, they are available in plenty of color options.
- Dearfoams are also a much sought-after brand in slippers.
- These are fabric and textile upper slippers with a booties design.
- They have a Plush faux fur trim and lining for the footbed.
- The no-sweat comfort with PDF adapts technology keeps your feet cozy and dry.
- There is also a memory foam cushioning insole with multiple densities.
- The outsole is durable and has thick rubber.
- The Acorn Slouch bootie slippers look more like socks than slippers, but they are so comfortable.
- They are ideal for cold winters.
- They have a mid-calf slouch design with polyester, TPR leather, and Foam materials in the slipper.
- The insole is cushioned with multiple layers of memory foam.
- The sole has suede leather and a rubber outsole for traction and grip.
- The GaraTia bootie slippers are vintage boot-style slippers.
- They have breathable cotton uppers with a wrap-around midsole and contrasting stitching.
- The sole is a durable and high traction rubber.
- There are also three color variations available to you.
- The Muk Luks Bootie slippers are a much longer calve length.
- They have textile knit uppers and are a pull-on design.
- Inside is a plush and comfortable memory foam insole.
- There is also a durable rubber outsole.
- There are a few color options available to you.
Index Table: Top Rated Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles
|1||Minnetonka Women's Tucson - Lined Bootie Slippers with Rubber Sole||Minnetonka||98.4|
|2||UGG Women's Classic - Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers||UGG||97.9|
|3||Dearfoams Women's Faux Fur - Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles||Dearfoams||97|
|4||Acorn Women's Slouch - Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles||Acorn||97.7|
|5||GaraTia Women's Vintage - Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers||GaraTia||97.4|
|6||Muk Luks Women's Felicity - Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers||Muk Luks||97.5|
Table of Contents
- Why You Need to Wear Slippers at Home
- Why Choose a Bootie Slipper Design with a Rubber Sole
- Features of a Good Bootie Slipper with Rubber Soles
- Reviews: The Best Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles
- Minnetonka® Women's Tucson Lined Bootie Slippers with Rubber Sole
- UGG® Women's Classic Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers
- Dearfoams® Women's Faux Fur Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles
- Acorn® Women's Slouch Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles
- GaraTia® Women's Vintage Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers
- Muk Luks® Women's Felicity Rubber Sole Bootie Slippers
- Index Table: Top Rated Bootie Slippers with Rubber Soles