Feet that sweat excessively can become very uncomfortable in the wrong type of footwear, and choosing breathable shoes for sweaty feet may not be quite simple.
We have researched a variety of comfortable and still fashionable footwear pieces of different kinds that specifically accommodate feet that tend to sweat.
Keep reading to find out the best shoes for sweaty feet!
Why Do You Need Special Footwear for Sweaty Feet
- Odor and Bacteria – Sweat is the MAIN cause of the odor and bacterial growth, which is very bad for your health and will cause an unpleasant and embarrassing smell when you least expect it.
- Friction – Feet that sweats excessively in certain types of shoes may become slippery, causing friction that can lead to chafing and blisters.
- Slipping Hazard – This one I can personally vouch for. When your feet sweat inside your shoe shoes, you can be unstable in your shoes and easily slip and injure yourself.
Shoe Types for Feet that Tend to Sweat
- Open Shoes – One of your best options is an open-designed shoe or sandal that allows your feet to breathe easily and stay cool.
- Breathable Matreails – Breathable materials such as mesh and features such as holes and perforations in both closed and open shoes can help to keep your feet well ventilated and dry.
- Moisture Wicking Materails – A interior lining or footbed lining from a moisture-wicking material absorbs moisture and aids in keeping your feet dry and more comfortable with less friction.
Features of a Good Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Moisture-wicking lining and footbed.
- Open design allows ventilation.
- Mesh uppers or perforations and holes in the uppers for breathability.
- design that prevents slipping.
Reviews: Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
Thong Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- A contoured footbed with a cork midsole for support and moisture absorbency.
- The rubber outsole ensures a good grip on different floor surfaces.
- It is made from extremely lightweight and durable material, improving longevity and decreasing strain on the feet.
- Have shock-absorbing soles that are ideal for feet that tend to sweat.
- The material is absorbent and breathable.
- The shoe is designed specifically to avoid slipping.
- A stylish and fashionable design that will suit any outfit in your wardrobe.
- Available in a large variety of colors.
Best Walking Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Breathable mesh material that makes up the upper portion of the shoe to keep your feet dry.
- Lunarlon midsole and a cushioned collar will help keep your feet dry even if you are not wearing any socks.
- Soft, comfortable, and durable design with extra cushioning and support.
- Durable tread for improved performance and severe wear.
- With improved breathability of the shoe, your feet will stay dry even during intense physical activity.
Peep Toe Booties for Sweaty Feet
- Suede is a highly absorbent material, even more absorbent than leather, so your feet will remain dry even with excessive sweating.
- Suede is a very soft, comfortable, and durable material that will conform to your feet’ shape.
- Comfortably cushioned shoe with a slight heel to absorb shock.
- The open ankle also improves the breathability of the shoe.
- An extremely lightweight shoe that reduces tension on your feet.
- A stylish and fashionable design that you can wear anywhere for every occasion.
- High-Quality general cowhide leather uppers with an oxford lace-up design.
- The entire shoe is perforated for excellent ventilation.
- A slightly padded footbed and leather interior that absorbs moisture.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Three color variations are available.
Dress Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Breathable and lightweight uppers that aid in absorbing moisture.
- A 4 inch and chunky heel for stability.
- The non-skid outsole is durable and offers a good grip.
- A breathable and absorbent shoe that will reduce slipping.
- Available in many colors.
- The Sperry sandal for men is available in many color options and is made from genuine leather with a durable rubber outsole.
Hiking Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable design.
- Antimicrobial lining inside to protect your feet from germs and infections.
- Breathable material to keep your feet dry.
- Feminine and sleek shape for every woman.
- Durable and versatile in many different terrains and conditions.
- Rated one of the best hiking shoes for women.
Breathable Cross Trainer Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Very well ventilated and breathable synthetic and textile uppers.
- The rubber sole offers excellent grip and traction with its ergonomic design.
- The Dual foam insole gives you cushioned support and reduces impact.
- the Asics GT 2000 features a moisture-wicking sock liner and a heel clutching system for stability, along with a cushioned footbed for comfort.
Best Flip Flops for Sweaty Feet
- Manufactured from materials that are hypoallergenic and safe for your sweaty feet.
- The strap is water-resistant and comfortable.
- The soft knitted lining is comfortable and quick drying.
- A gum rubber outsole that ensures a good grip and is non-marking.
- The high-quality neoprene backer ensures comfort and durability.
- An EVA midsole anatomical compression-molded for superior support and comfort.
- A drop in the footbed for better support and stability.
- Soft, comfortable Nylon Webbing.
Best Running Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Mesh and synthetic uppers for better ventilation.
- A tough and high traction rubber outsole.
- Heel clutching system for a better heel fitting environment and stability.
- Duomax support system to enhance stability and support.
- A ComforDry sock liner, that is moisture-wicking and cushioned for comfort.
- Many color designs to choose from.
Cork Footbed Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Colorful oiled leather uppers available in many designs, with buckle details.
- A cork footbed that provides cushioned comfort and moisture-wicking, odor control.
- Slight Heel and thickness for shock absorbency.
- A tough and high grip outsole.
Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Mesh and synthetic uppers for superb ventilation and moisture control.
- A sturdy and high traction rubber outsole.
- Lightweight and responsive cushioning and support.
- A moisture wicking interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- The men’s model has canvas uppers, while the women’s sneaker has breathable mesh uppers.
- Both shoes are available in a few neutral color variations.
- A flexible sole and durable rubber outsole.
- Cushioning for comfort and a shock-absorbing midsole.
- Inside are smooth moisture-wicking linings, and the uppers are highly breathable.
Sweat Free Casual Shoes
- Synthetic breathable and lightweight mesh uppers.
- Comfortable and soft moisture-wicking interior linings.
- Cushioned Goga Max and 5Gen cushioning systems.
- An Air Cooled Goga Mat insole, for cooling comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole.
Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Leather and synthetic uppers construction.
- Breathable cutout designs and perforations for cooling and ventilation.
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole and durable rubber outsole.
- Cushioned for comfort and lined for moisture management.
Index Table: Top Rated Sweaty Feet Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Birkenstock® - Thong Sandal for Sweaty Feet||Gizeh||Gizeh||Birkenstock||97.1|
|2||Nike® - Best Walking Shoes for Sweaty Feet||Roshe One||Roshe One||Nike||94|
|3||ChicWind® - Peep Toe Booties for Sweaty Feet||Oxford||Rosalee||ChicWind||96|
|4||Sperry® - Dress Sandal for Sweaty Feet||Low Heel||Chunky Heel||Sperry||94|
|5||Salomon® - Hiking Shoe for Sweaty Feet||Ultra 3 GTX||Ultra 2 GTX||Salomon||98|
|6||Asics® - Breathable Cross Trainer Shoes for Sweaty Feet||GT 2000||Influence 2.5||Asics||95|
|7||Olukai® - Best Flip Flops for Sweaty Feet||Ohana||Ohana||Olukai||98|
|8||Asics® - Best Running Shoes for Sweaty Feet||GT-2000 8||GT-2000 8||Asics||98|
|9||Birkenstock® - Cork Footbed Sandal for Sweaty Feet||Mayari||Mayari||Birkenstock||99|
|10||Brooks® - Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet||Beast 18||Ariel 18||Brooks||96|
|11||Propet® - Breathable Loafers||Loafer||Travel Fit||Propet||97|
|12||Skechers® - Sweat Free Casual Shoes||Go Max||Joy||Skechers||96|
|13||Propet® - Shoes for Sweaty Feet||Lane||Cameo||Propet||98|
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need Special Footwear for Sweaty Feet
- Shoe Types for Feet that Tend to Sweat
- Features of a Good Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Reviews: Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Thong Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Best Walking Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Peep Toe Booties for Sweaty Feet
- Dress Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Hiking Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Breathable Cross Trainer Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Best Flip Flops for Sweaty Feet
- Best Running Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Cork Footbed Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Running Shoe for Sweaty Feet
- Breathable Loafers
- Sweat Free Casual Shoes
- Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Sweaty Feet Shoes