Overpronation is a defect in motion that can lead to many issues and risks of injury.
Asics provide some of the best available technologies and features in their shoes, addressing Overpronation while providing proper support and comfort.
Overpronation and Its Causes
Although you may not place much thought into it, because, after all, the way you walk and run is an automatic function, your foot hits the ground in a certain way, that does count, as you make this motion countlessly daily.
So, all in all, especially when you are an avid runner or walker, how you step does make a huge difference to your health. Pronation refers to how your feet roll inward and outward throughout the cycle that you take every step.
Some causes of Overpronation may include;
- Flat Feet – Overpronation is more likely in individuals with a flat foot or very low arch.
- Overweight individuals – Excess weight causes strain on your arches, causing them to collapse and become less effective, which may result in overpronation.
- Medical Conditions – Certain medical conditions or injuries that may have affected the shape and mechanic s of your feet can result in Overpronation.
Maintaining and Controlling Overpronation
- Orthotic Devise – Insoles and Orthotic devices that improve the motion cycle, support your arch and feet, help prevent Overpronation and give you a better range of motion.
- Footwear – Smiliarly footwear with good arch support and STABILITY or MOTION CONTROL features is ideal for improving Overpronation. Ensure that your shoes fit, as there is nothing worse for Overpronation than a shoe that is too small or too big for you.
- ind Your Gait – Visit a podiatrist or specialist that can annalize your motion technique and gait to help you with the right footwear and devices for your specific gait and motion range.
Features of a Good Asics Shoes for Overpronation
- The Trusstic and Guidance systems used in some Asics models provide effective gait efficiency and motion control.
- A deep heel cup helps to stabilize the foot and controls motion.
- Cushioningform GEL or EVA provides good shock absorbency.
- Good arch support.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh and synthetic leather uppers.
Reviews: The Best Asics Shoes for Overpronation
Below are some of the best available shoe from Asics that are perfect for Overpronation;
Overpronation Walking and Running Shoe
One of the top running shoe models from Asics is the Gel Nimbus; this shoe has features that help control overpronation.
- Constructed with Breathable and lightweight synthetic and mesh uppers.
- A comfortable padded collar and tongue offer you a snug and comfortable fit.
- A giant enhancing impact guidance system reduces the feet’ impact and gives you much better gait efficiency and control.
- The supportive heel clutch ensures a comfortable and supportive fit and aids in controlling motion.
- Features a shock-absorbing and highly durable rubber sole with vertical flex grooves for added flexibility in movement
Overpronation Control Walking Shoes
The Gel Foundation 13 from Asics offers the unique Impact Guidance Technology and Trusstic system for better stability, control, and shock absorbency for Overpronators.
- Comfortable mesh and synthetic uppers with a lightweight and ventilated design.
- There is rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning and an Impact Guidance Midsole line for better cushioning and shock absorbency.
- The Trusstic system allows for more controlled movement and better gait efficiency with every step that you take.
- There is additional SPEVA in the midsole for shock absorbency and a durable rubber outsole.
- A seamless interior also means that there is less friction and chafing.
Walkings Shoe for Overpronation
Another superb design in running and walking shoes from Asics is the Gel Cumulus, which has a unique design to prevent Overpronation.
- The uppers consist of lightweight and breathable mesh and synthetic leather.
- The ComforDry sockliner technology keeps your feet dry and fresh.
- The uppers also feature reflective detail for more visibility at night.
- There is Superb cushioning for shock absorbency and comfort in the midsole and insole.
- The Front and the rearfoot gel reduces shock during impact and gives added support.
- A durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Trail Running Shoe for Overpronation
- Comfortable and highly durable uppers construction for outdoor wear and elements.
- Fluidride technology delivers a combination of bounce back and cushioning that is lightweight and exceptionally durable.
- It also features the Dynamic Duomax support system, which enhances stability and support with much less weight.
- For cushioning and shock absorbency, the Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning is your best answer.
- The durable trail-specific outsole provides excellent traction and long-lasting wear.
Overpronation Running Shoe for Flat Feet
The Asics Gel Contend is a stunning and appealing athletic shoe with a twist and superb comfort and support features.
- Gorgeous and lightweight uppers from breathable mesh, synthetic overlays, and reflective and glossy colorful details.
- It offers a durable and adaptive fit with a padded tongue and collar.
- The uppers offer an adaptable, comfortable fit, and are highly lightweight and breathable.
- The removable cushioned sock liner hence allows you to use Overpronation correcting insoles and orthotic devices.
- A durable rubber outsole and also features the Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel technology cushioning system.
Shoes for Overpronation
The Kayano range from Asics offers some of the best support and correction features along with plush comfort and cushioning.
- Comfortable and flexible mesh and synthetic uppers with reflective overlays for night visibility.
- The unique IGS – Impact Guidance System helps to maintain a neutral step for overpronators.
- There is a Moisture-control Ortholite X-40 sock liner to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- An Asics FluidRide midsole provides enhanced shock absorption and better gait efficiency.
- The FluidFit® technology for the upper allows you a much better and more adaptable fit.
- For even more stability and control there is also a Heel Clutching System.
Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
The Asics Gel Pulse has Midsole and Guidance Technology that improves gait efficiency and helps to control overpronation.
- Gel heel cushioning and a secure fit for stability and shock absorbency.
- Guidance Line Midsole technology for pronation control and gait efficiency.
- A Cushioned and moisture-wicking Ortholite sock liner.
- Mesh and synthetic leather uppers.
- A durable stability rubber oiutsole.
Overprontaion Stability Shoe
The Surveyor 5 from Asics offers excellent stability and pronation control with the DuoMax support system and Impact Guidance system.
- Synthetic leather and mesh uppers design and a comfortable fit.
- DuoMax support for stability and reduces weight with increased platform support.
- A Guidance Trusstic system for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FluidRide cushioned and bounce back midsole.
- A durable and supportive rubber outsole.
Cross Training Shoe
The Asics Gel DNS-23 is a comfortable and supportive training shoe that is ideal for Overpronation.
- It offers an adaptable and flexible lightweight mesh fit.
- Smooth and seamless interior linings and cushioning.
- A FLYTE Foam midsole that is cushioned and lightweight.
- Trsuttic technology propulsion for better stability and control.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning and support.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics Shoes for Overpronation
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Overpronation Walking and Running Shoe||Gel Nimbus 22||Gel Nimbus 22||Asics||98.2|
|3||Asics® - Overpronation Control Walking Shoes||Gel Foundation 13||Gel Foundation 13||Asics||97|
|3||Asics® - Walkings Shoe for Overpronation||Gel Cumulus 22||Gel Cumulus 22||Asics||98|
|5||Asics® - Trail Running Shoe for Overpronation||GT 2000 8||GT 2000 8||Asics||96|
|5||Asics® - Overpronation Running Shoe for Flat Feet||Gel Quickwalk||Gel Contend 4||Asics||95|
|6||Asics® - Shoes for Overpronation||Gel Kayano 27||Gel Kayano 27||Asics||97|
|7||Asics® - Plantar Fasciitis Shoes||Gel Pulse 12||Gel Pulse 12||Asics||98|
|8||Asics Gel® - Overprontaion Stability Shoe||Surveyor 5||Surveyor 5||Asics Gel||98|
|9||Asics Gel® - Cross Training Shoe||DS 23||DS 23||Asics Gel||96|
Table of Contents
- Overpronation and Its Causes
- Maintaining and Controlling Overpronation
- Features of a Good Asics Shoes for Overpronation
- Reviews: The Best Asics Shoes for Overpronation
- Overpronation Walking and Running Shoe
- Overpronation Control Walking Shoes
- Walkings Shoe for Overpronation
- Trail Running Shoe for Overpronation
- Overpronation Running Shoe for Flat Feet
- Shoes for Overpronation
- Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
- Overprontaion Stability Shoe
- Cross Training Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics Shoes for Overpronation