Skechers offers a few superb models in outdoor and trail-specific shoes that can be used for walking, running, and hiking outdoors on various terrains.
Read further to find out more about the best Skechers Trail Shoes that are designed for trail walking, running, and even hiking excursions;
What to Look for in a Good Outdoor Trail Shoe
- Uppers – Comfortable leather or synthetic materails for the uppers tha are durable and robust with mesh insets or panels to improve breathability and ventilation.
- Inside – If you are looking for a shoe for colder weather, it is ideal to find something with some form of insulation to keep your feet warm. Otherwise, a smooth and comfortable moisture-wicking lining is all you need to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Cushioning – Cushioning in the footbed and midsole is ideal for comfort and to protect your feet from an impact on hard surfaces.
- Stability – Stability features and other features that help you keep your balance on uneven and slippery terrain can come in very handy in a trail-specific shoe.
- Oustole – Most notable is the outsole, thick rubber is your best bet for excellent durability and slip-resistance. Look for an outsole with a lug pattern or a tread designed specifically for trail walking and hiking.
- Waterproofing – More for Hiking, but great to have is a waterproof membrane, of which Gore-Tex is your best option as it is also breathable or something similar.
Hiking and Trails
Whether you are doing trail walking, running, or hiking, many hazards come into play in the great outdoors, and this is why you need protective footwear.
Besides protection from the outside, you also need excellent support and protection on the inside from impact, friction, and overheating.
- Trail Dangers – The trail that you are walking, hiking, or running on may hold many slipping hazards such as wetness, grass, slippery sand, and loose stones and slippery rocks, besides this, you need to think about sharp rocks and sticks that can cause punctures and uneven terrain which can cause you to fall or twist an ankle. Besides, this wetness and cold from the outside can lead to frostbite and cause infection in your feet.
- Inside Protection – Because your feet may be sweating and prone to friction, smooth interior materials, friction-resistant socks, and moisture-wicking linings are a must to keep you dry, even if you have a waterproof lining. Besides, this breathability is key to keep your feet well ventilated and dry as well. Then there are also stability and support features and cushioning and shock absorbency to keep your feet comfortable and protected from the inside.
Features of a Good Skechers Trail Shoe
- Uppers – Durable leather and synthetic uppers with insets for ventilation, with or without a waterproof membrane.
- Cushioning – Comfortable memory foam or foam insole for cushioning and stability features to help you keep balanced. A thick and durable cushioned Midsole for shock absorbency.
- Outsole – Durable rubber outsole with a lug or trail-specific tread for outdoor trails and terrain.
Reviews: The Best Skechers Trail Shoes
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Trail Specific Shoe
- Leather and synthetic uppers are flexible and offer a relaxed fit.
- Flexible rubber outsole with a lug tread for outdoor terrain and slippery surfaces.
- Inside, the insole is cushioned with memory foam for comfort and support.
- Both features durable synthetic leather uppers with breathable insets and a waterproof lining.
- Comfortable 5Gen cushioning provides excellent stability and support.
- The durable rubber outsole is a trail and will help prevent slipping on uneven and slippery terrains outdoors.
- The padded tongue and collar ensure a snug and supportive fit.
Trail Specific Shoe
- Both have an athletic leather upper style with smooth overlays and insets for lightweight and comfortable breathability.
- Inside is an air-cushioned and cushioned comfort memory foam insole.
- There are stabilizing panels for better balance on uneven terrain and grooves on the flexible outsole.
- The durable rubber outsole likewise has a trad specific for outdoor trails.
Outdoor Walking Shoes
- It offers a relaxed fit with water-resistant uppers and a black or brown color option to choose from as needed.
- Inside the shoe is GoTHerm 360 thermal insulation to keep your feet warm, and a moisture-wicking interior lining, to keep you dry.
- The popular Goga Plus comfort and stability technology gives you better balancing and stability capabilities and performance on uneven terrain.
- Inside there is a comfortable and plush memory insole.
- The durable rubber outsole is designed for optimal grip on outdoor trails.
Trail Walking Shoes
- Flexible and durable synthetic and mesh uppers with a breathable design for hot weather conditions.
- There are dual-density stability and shock-absorbing midsole and responsive Ultra Go Cushioning system.
- Air Cooled Goga Mat cushioning offers even more comfort, and the durable rubber outsole is ideal for outdoor trail walking.
Trail Specific Slip On Shoe
- The Sure Track has a soft mesh fabric upper, while the Outline boasts an upper leather design with a synthetic stretch top panel.
- Both have a lug slip-resistant rubber outsole with a trail-specific tread.
- Easy slip-on and off the design and a relaxed style fit.
- There is an air-cooled memory foam footbed for comfort and cushioning.
Leather Trail Shoes
- Breathable and durable leather and textile uppers.
- A thick, high-traction, trail-specific rubber outsole.
- Comfortable memory foam insole and a loop heel pull for easy on and off.
- The tongue and collar are padded for your complete comfort.
- Durable and breathable upper construction.
- Very lightweight and flexible.
- It is cushioned with responsive cushioning technology.
- Trail-specific rubber outsole.
- Some color options are available.
Trail walking Shoes
- Leather and mesh uppers with a waterproof lining in a sporty sneaker design.
- Durable trail-specific rubber outsole.
- Comfortable Air Cooled Memory foam footbed in the Selman.
- There is a cushioned comfort insole and high traction outsole in the Agility.
Trail Walking Shoe
- The Full circle has a synthetic upper, while the Synergy has 100% Nubuck leather uppers.
- Both have a padded tongue and collar for a snug and comfortable fit, as well as a cushioned memory foam insole.
- The durable rubber outsole with lug tread is ideal for trails.
- You can get both models in some color variations.
Lightweight Trail Walking Shoe
- The soft mesh knit upper on this model allows for breathability and quick drying.
- There is a comfortable and removable cushioned insole.
- The durable rubber outsole also offers a good grip on outdoor trails.
- You can choose between a few neutral color selections.
Slip On Trail Walking and Running Shoe
- Leather and synthetic uppers comprise the Afterburn M with a smooth interior lining.
- There is a comfortable memory foam insole for cushioning, and the shoe has an easy slip-on design.
- The durable rubber outsole is designed for outdoor Trails.
- The Afterburn and Outdoor Ultra from Skechers are two durable and comfortable shoes for any trail running or walking trip.
- The uppers are waterproof made from suede leather.
- There are a responsive Ultra Go Cushioning system and a padded fabric collar for comfort.
- The Air Cooled Goga NMat insole is highly breathable, and the seam-sealed design ensures complete waterproof protection.
- The sole of the slip-on shoe is slip-resistant and lug for outdoor trails.
Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Trail Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Skechers® - Trail Specific Shoe||Afterburn M-Fit||D'Lites Trail||Skechers||97.7|
|2||Skechers® - Hiking Shoes||Escape Plan||Go Trail||Skechers||98|
|3||Skechers® - Trail Specific Shoe||Terrabite||Gratis in Motion||Skechers||97|
|4||Skechers® - Outdoor Walking Shoes||Verdict||Hiker||Skechers||98|
|5||Skechers Go Walk® - Trail Walking Shoes||5 Apprize||5||Skechers Go Walk||98|
|6||Skechers® - Trail Specific Slip On Shoe||Outline||Sure Track||Skechers||97|
|7||Skechers® - Leather Trail Shoes||Vigor||Full Circle||Skechers||97|
|8||Skechers® - Trail Runner||Go Run Speed Trail||Go Run Speed Trail||Skechers||97|
|9||Skechers® - Trail walking Shoes||Selmen Enago||Trail Altitude||Skechers||97|
|10||Skechers Sport® - Trail Walking Shoe||Synergy||Skechers Sport||97|
|11||Skechers Sport® - Lightweight Trail Walking Shoe||Elite Flex||Sport Breathe Easy||Skechers Sport||97.7|
|12||Skechers® - Slip On Trail Walking and Running Shoe||Afterburn M||Trail Hiker||Skechers||97|
Table of Contents
- What to Look for in a Good Outdoor Trail Shoe
- Hiking and Trails
- Features of a Good Skechers Trail Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Skechers Trail Shoes
- Trail Specific Shoe
- Hiking Shoes
- Trail Specific Shoe
- Outdoor Walking Shoes
- Trail Walking Shoes
- Trail Specific Slip On Shoe
- Leather Trail Shoes
- Trail Runner
- Trail walking Shoes
- Trail Walking Shoe
- Lightweight Trail Walking Shoe
- Slip On Trail Walking and Running Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Trail Shoes