You Most Likely cannot wait to visit your favorite Water park this summer.
Well, do not let a bad choice in footwear let you down, the last thing you want is chafing and blisters, or stepping on a sharp object f you go barefoot.
Why Specific Water Shoes for the Water Park
There are three main factors to consider that will affect your choice in shoes to wear to the Water Park;
- Fashion – You want comfort and protection from your shoe for the water park. Still, you obviously also want to look good, and thankfully there are plenty of fashionable options that are ideal for Water Park wearing.
- Protection – One of the most critical factors is protection, if you go barefoot you stand the chance of slipping on wet surfaces, stepping on glass or a variety of sharp objects that can cause injuries, as well as picking up disease under your feet.
- Slip Resistance – This is quite important in your shoes as you want to avoid slipping and falling on wet surfaces.
The Best Shoe Types for Water Parks
- Flip Flops – Flip Flops are fun affordable, easy to slip on and off and easy to keep in your bag or backpack, they offer just the right amount of protection and slip resistance and are water friendly.
- Sports Sandals – A sports sandal gives you a better fit that will not slip off, they offer even better underfoot protection and slip resistance and are also relaxed and water friendly.
- Slide Sandals – Slide sandals are another easy on and off the option that is fun, affordable and comes in many colors and designs.
- Fisherman’s Sandals – Fishermans sandal provide fuller protection with still enough ventilation and drainage for water; they are ideal for persons who need extra toe protection or comfort.
- Crocs – Crocs are a top favorite they are extremely comfortable, have large drainage holes, and dry almost instantly.
- Aquasocks or Water Shoes – Aqua socks are ideal because you can wear them in and out of the water and do not need to take them off. They provide good slip resistance and underfoot protection and are light as a feather.
- Canvas Sneakers – Canvas sneakers are a good choice for when you want to take a break from swimming and be on dry land for a few minutes, they are light and comfortable and also highly fashionable and casual.
Features of a Good Shoe for Rafting
- Water-friendly and quick drying.
- Well ventilated and breathable.
- Lightweight and slightly cushioned.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit.
- Durable and slip resistant rubber outsole.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Rafting
These are the best shoe types and brands that you can wear for Rafting;
Sandals for Water Parks
- The Hurricane from teva is a fun and colorful sandal that is also tough and comfortable for water parks.
- There are water ready soft nylon and polyester upper straps and an easy hook and loop closure,
- The outsole is a
- Excellent shock absorbency with the EVA midsole and a comfortable footbed.
Water Park Flip Flop
- Havaianas are a very popular flip flop brand available in a large range of colors and patterns to chose from.
- They are made from soft and durable rubber with a rubber uppers strap and sole.
- These sandals have an open and easy slip on and off the design.
- Choose from the colors in this fun range.
Shoe for Water Parks
- Crocs are a top favorite umong many and one of the most perfect shoe types for any event involving summer and wtare.
- They are made from soft and cushioned Crosslite materials that are also durable.
- Crocs have signature holes that allow for excellent drainage and ventilation.
- The Crosslite materials are water-resistant and dry and clean fast and easily.
- These are the classic crocs with a closed protection toe and backstrap that can be folded over for a slip-on option.
- Available in many fun and neutral color options to choose from.
Slip On Waterpark Shoe
- Tomw are a classic and lightweight slip on Canvas shoe.
- I recommend these for out of the water dry time as they are soft and easy to slip on and off as well as compact and flexible to pace in a bag or backpack.
- These come in a few color options and have a soft canvas upper and a lightly padded footbed.
- The sol is durable and will also offer some slip resistance.
Slip On Water Park Shoes
- Another great option for a dry time out of the polls which are highly fashionable and comfortable is the classic Vans slip-on.
- These have soft lined Canvas uppers, and a dry fabric lining with soft padding in the sole.
- The outsole consists of a highly durable Vulcanized Gum rubber with a lug pattern for slip resistance.
- I have chosen the highly popular checkered model in two colors for men and women.
Water Park Sports Sandal
- The Keen Newport H2 is water designed durable sports sandal which is ideal for Water Parks.
- Soft and quick-drying polyester webbing on the upper and a durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Ther is metatarsal Ridge support and a contoured arch and cushioned footbed.
- This sandal is also machine washable and quick drying.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Rafting
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Teva® - Sandals for Water Parks||Hurricane||Hurricane||Teva||96.7|
|2||Havaianas® - Water Park Flip Flop||Top Mix||Top Mix||Havaianas||98|
|3||Crocs® - Shoe for Water Parks||Classic||Classic||Crocs||98|
|4||Toms® - Slip On Waterpark Shoe||Classic||Classic||Toms||97|
|5||Vans® - Slip On Water Park Shoes||Classic||Classic||Vans||96|
|6||Keen® - Water Park Sports Sandal||Newport H2||Newport H2||Keen||98|
Table of Contents
- Why Specific Water Shoes for the Water Park
- The Best Shoe Types for Water Parks
- Features of a Good Shoe for Rafting
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Rafting
- Sandals for Water Parks
- Water Park Flip Flop
- Shoe for Water Parks
- Slip On Waterpark Shoe
- Slip On Water Park Shoes
- Water Park Sports Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Rafting