Many people think their feet are the most unattractive part of their body, with issues such as blisters, bunions, unpleasant odors, and much more. Who can blame them?
But for a few others, there is a much “bigger” problem; some people have tremendously enormous-sized feet.
To make matters worse, women’s feet are growing at a rate of two sizes per generation leaving quite a few women with feet either as big or larger than that of a man.
Most women who have enormous feet feel clumsy, ungainly, and not the least bit feminine, and as fashion introduces shoes they cannot wear, completely left out.
Some Disadvantages of Bigger Feet
Having bigger feet means that you have much less choice in shoes as there is not much of a variety of extended-sized women’s shoes. Even when shopping online, it is still a challenge, and bigger sizes are often considered “special sizes” rarely available.
Women who have enormous feet have literally tripped over their own feet; larger feet can make you feel clumsy. Brightly colored shoes, particularly red shoes are a big No-No for women with large feet as these types of shoes can make your feet look even bigger and comical.
Packing is always a challenge as you need an entire suitcase just for your shoes because of their size. Borrowing shoes from anyone are also taboo as it is improbable that you will find someone with even closely the same sized shoes as what you are wearing.
Some Advantages of Bigger Feet
Having bigger feet is not always a disadvantage; there are a few good advantages as well.
Although you may not always find the shoe you want in the size you need, buying shoes, you will literally get more for your money.
Bigger feet means bigger shoes that will get noticed, so people will definitely see your amazingly stylish and gorgeous shoes a mile away.
Having such a large shoe size means you never have to share your shoes, and you have an excellent excuse not to.
Shoes in bigger sizes are not very high in demand, which means you will mostly find your size without the risk of it being sold out.
Bigger feet and bigger shoes can make excellent weapons when you are in trouble; you are sure to render a nasty kick that will most definitely leave a mark.
Features of Shoes that Make Your Feet Look Smaller
- Heels – Chunky and wedge heels usually make your feet look much smaller, try to avoid stiletto heels as they are also bad for your body and feet.
- Round Toes – Pointy toes tend to make your feet look very narrow and long, which is advantageous if you have wide feet. But for feet that are primarily a round toe would be advised.
- Dark Colors – Darker colors and blacks always have the effect of making any object look smaller, and the same principle goes for shoes.
- Closed Shoes and Peep Toes – The less of your foot that is exposed, the better, so opt for a peep-toe rather than a skimpy sandal.
- Accents and Decorations – Buckles, Bows, Gems, Lace, overlays any form of decoration on your shoe has the ability to make your feet look smaller.
- Avoid “Big” Shoes – The general rule is that when a shoe looks big and chunky, it will make your feet look more prominent.
Reviews: The Top Rated Shoes for Big Feet
Finding shoes that fit your unique size should be a breeze with our top selection of the most comfortable and best-looking shoes for bigger feet;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Athletic Shoe in Larger Sizes
- The Q last technology ensures rearfoot stability and more freedom of movement for the forefoot.
- The Maniac pressure relief insole will give you customized comfort and support.
- A Fat Pad for shock absorbency and midsole stability late to disperse pressure and give torsional rigidity.
- The TPU footbridge helps to control motion and stabilizes the midsole.
- A Gateway external heel counter and a multi-density heel cradle outsole for stability and support and reduce stress from the impact.
- The uppers are made from high-quality materials, and the outsole is durable and offers excellent grip.
Pointed Ballet Flat in Plus Sizes
- Manufactured from soft and comfortable synthetic leather and side with a 0.5-inch heel for a touch of class.
- A comfortable fit with ankle wraps and lace-up trimmings for a trendy look that will keep your feet in place all day.
- Will compliment any outfit from jeans to a formal dress.
- Available in many colors and plus sizes.
- Here we have oxford style capped toe dress shoes for men.
- They are smooth leather and elegant design, with a cushioned footbed.
- The shoes are available in extended sizes and widths.
Buckle Shoe for Larger Feet
- Daily Shoes Military
- The uppers are made from fine quality synthetic materials, and the shaft measures 9.75 inches from the arch.
- Stylish and decorative stitching at the toe area and diamond-quilted stitching on the sides.
- A 1.25-inch chunky heel for better stability and a more feminine appearance.
- The rubber sole offers an excellent grip and is slip-resistant and very durable.
- An added wallet pocket could stow all your essentials, such as cash and credit cards.
- The padded collar gives you a comfortable and snug fit.
- Available in different colors and designs.
- These are military-style work and daily wear boots for men.
- They are available in larger sizes and wider widths for bigger feet.
- The boots are flexible and comfortable with a cushioned insole.
- The Pleaser
- A fun and funky knee-high boot available in every color imaginable.
- Stretch faux patent or faux leather uppers with a side zipper for a fashionable and sassy appearance.
- A three-inch block heel to aid in lessening the size of your feet and giving you some height.
- A form-fitting shape for a more personalized fit.
- The square toe also aids in making your feet appear smaller.
- These are stunning pointed toe dress boots.
- The uppers are smooth leather, and the boot has a low heel.
- It is a sophisticated design and very stylish.
- The boots are available in extended sizes.
Plus Sized Slip-On Loafer
- Manufactured from German wool felt with catchy cross-stitching and contrast banding.
- Lightweight, replaceable Crepe soles will allow you to stay firmly on your feet, even on dubious surfaces.
- A lightweight contoured cork footbed for exceptional comfort and support.
- A supportive heel cup for a snug and comfortable fit.
- The toe box is spacious for free movement.
- Available in larger sizes.
Wide-Width Walking Shoe for Larger feet
- It has perforated full-grain leather uppers that are flexible and breathable.
- A padded tongue and collar for a more comfortable fit.
- An EVA midsole and removable PU insole for support and cushioning.
- A slip-resistant and durable rubber outsole.
- A stable walking shoe available in sizes up to a size 13 in different neutral colors.
Larger Size Canvas Sneaker
- Soft and comfortable Canvas uppers available in any color imaginable.
- A cushioned footbed with a fabric lining to keep your feet dry.
- Thick rubber outsole that offers good traction.
- Available in wider widths and larger sizes up to a size 12.
Running Shoe for Larger Feet
- Gel cushioning in the forefoot and heel for ample support and shock absorbency.
- Removable comfort sockliner for medical orthotic use.
- Trail specific, slip resistant rubber outsole.
- mesh and synthetic uppers that are lightweight and breathable.
- Available in extended sizes and widths to choose from.
Larger Size Loafer
- Genuine leather upper construction.
- A comfortable Orthalite foot bed that ensures ample cushioning.
- Durable high traction outsole.
- Available in wider widths and large r sizes for women.
- The Clarks Draper for men has leather uppers, an ortholite footbed, and an EVA outsole, it is also available in larger size options.
Larger Size and Width Dress Shoes
- The Michelle has Synthetic uppers with a three-inch heel for style and comfort.
- The Michelle also Offers an N5 comfort system and cushioning and sizes up to 12 and wider width options.
- The Gordon Dress Shoe for Men is a black oxford style shoe with leather uppers, wider widths, and larger sizes.
Casual Big Feet Shoes
- The leather and synthetic uppers are breathable and very comfortable.
- There is an Air Cooled Memory foam insole for comfort and support.
- The midsole is flexible and also foam cushioned for shock absorbency.
- A platform design rubber sole offers excellent stability and traction.
- You can likewise choose from many available color options.
Big Feet Athletic Shoe
- The Jacquard flexible mesh uppers are breathable and adapt to the shape of your feet.
- There are an Ortholite cushioned comfort sock liner and an Amplifoam shock absorbing midsole.
- A durable rubber outsole ensures the best in traction.
- You can also choose your favorite color in the model.
Wedge for Large Feet
- The uppers are synthetic leather, and the ankle strap is adjustable.
- Wider widths and extended size options are available.
- There are also four neutral colors that you can choose from if you wish.
- The anatomical footbed is cushioned and provides excellent support and comfort.
- The wedge sole adds sophistication instability.
- The Gordon for men has a regular sole with a memory foam footbed and leather uppers.
- The Gordon is s slide sandal available in large sizes with a roomy fit.
Index Table: Best Shoes for Big feet
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Aetrex® - Athletic Shoe in Larger Sizes||HP Runner||Xspress||Aetrex||97|
|2||Dockers® - Pointed Ballet Flat in Plus Sizes||Garfield||Meeshine||Dockers||90|
|3||Skechers® - Buckle Shoe for Larger Feet||Wascana||Military||Skechers||95|
|4||Stacy Adams® - Dress Boots||Santos||Fantasma||Stacy Adams||95|
|5||Haflinger® - Plus Sized Slip-On Loafer||Grizzly||Grizzly||Haflinger||96|
|6||Propet® - Wide-Width Walking Shoe for Larger feet||Stability Walker||Stability Walker||Propet||93|
|7||Taos® - Larger Size Canvas Sneaker||Starsky||Star||Taos||97|
|8||Asics® - Running Shoe for Larger Feet||Gel Venture 8||Gel Venture 8||Asics||97.7|
|9||Clarks® - Larger Size Loafer||Draper||Ashland||Clarks||97|
|10||Naturalizer® - Larger Size and Width Dress Shoes||Gordon||Michelle||Naturalizer||98|
|11||Skechers® - Casual Big Feet Shoes||Afterburn||D’Lites||Skechers||98|
|12||Asics® - Big Feet Athletic Shoe||Gel Excite 8||Gel Excite 8||Asics||97.7|
|13||Dr. Scholls® - Wedge for Large Feet||Gordon||Sheena||Dr. Scholls||96.6|
You no longer have to limit your options for shoes for larger feet; there is a shoe available in every style for every event and every preference. Hopefully, the list we have provided will narrow down your search. You can choose any one of these fantastic shoes which are sure to have your size available.
Table of Contents
- Some Disadvantages of Bigger Feet
- Some Advantages of Bigger Feet
- Features of Shoes that Make Your Feet Look Smaller
- Reviews: The Top Rated Shoes for Big Feet
- Athletic Shoe in Larger Sizes
- Pointed Ballet Flat in Plus Sizes
- Buckle Shoe for Larger Feet
- Dress Boots
- Plus Sized Slip-On Loafer
- Wide-Width Walking Shoe for Larger feet
- Larger Size Canvas Sneaker
- Running Shoe for Larger Feet
- Larger Size Loafer
- Larger Size and Width Dress Shoes
- Casual Big Feet Shoes
- Big Feet Athletic Shoe
- Wedge for Large Feet
- Index Table: Best Shoes for Big feet