Going on that long-awaited summer holiday, or if you are lucky enough to live at the beach, here are some great ideas for shoes to wear to the beach that is fashionable, practical, and comfortable.
Beach shoes today are not only limited to Flip Flops and Sandals, but many varieties accommodate for the sand, heat, and wetness.
Different Types of Beach Shoes
Like I have mentioned before, there are a few types of shoes that you can use on the beach;
- Flip Flops – The most common and popular beach shoe is the Flip Flop. I would recommend going for a rubber or EVA flip flop type in this range, which can repel water and is very easily rinsed for cleaning.
- Slides – Like the flip flop in an open design, the slide has one solid strap that goes over your toes and not in between. Likewise, I would recommend a rubber, EVA, or foam-type slide for the beach.
- Water Shoes Or Aqua Socks – Water Shoes and Aqua socks are designed, especially for water and wet conditions. They offer excellent grip on rocks and slippery surfaces; they have a closed and more protective design, and they also dry quickly and drain water.
- Canvas Shoes – Canvas Sneakers or slip-on shoes are casual and comfortable with a lightweight and breathable construction for those cool days on the beach.
What To Look for in a Good Beach Shoe
- Breathability – Breathability and Ventilation in a beach shoe is a much for hot summer days; therefore an open design sandal or shoe from lightweight and breathable materials is recommended.
- Water Wise – Your shoes will most definitely get wet on the beach, so look for a shoe that will either dry quickly or is made from a foam or rubber from which the water slips off easily.
- Easy Cleaning – Sand, water, and the sticky residue is something inevitable at the beach, so opt for a shoe that you can clean and dry quickly and easily, as well as regularly.
- Grip – Slippery rocks, sand, and wet surfaces can all cause slipping hazards at the beach; therefore, always make sure that the outsole on your shoes offers a good grip. Rubber is a great choice in outsoles.
Anatomy of an Excellent Beach Shoe
- Soft and comfortable uppers from rubber, foam, Polyester, Mesh, or canvas materials.
- Breathable and open design.
- Durable and high grip rubber outsole.
- Some cushioning for comfort.
- Quick-drying materials.
- Drainage holes in closed shoes.
Reviews: Best Beach Shoes
We hope you love the beach shoes we recommend!
Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Classic Athletic Sandal
- The soft Polyester webbing is quick-drying and ensures a comfortable fit.
- A supportive midsole that promotes the natural alignment of your foot.
- The PU footbed ensures comfort and support.
- A lightweight and comfortable sandal available in many different colors.
- Fast Drying Materials.
- Lightweight and Supportive.
- The Most Durable Sandals.
- Adjustable Straps.
- A Bit Pricey.
Flip Flop Sandal
- Constructed from materials that are durable and hypoallergenic.
- The strap is made from synthetic water-resistant materials.
- A soft lining that dries quickly enhances comfort.
- A gum rubber outsole that offers excellent traction and is non-marking.
- An EVA midsole that has been molded to have anatomical compression features for comfort and support.
- The drop-in footbed allows for a stable and supportive fit.
- Soft and durable nylon webbing.
Waterproof Beach sandal
- The rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs and razor sipping for outstanding traction control on mixed terrains.
- An easy slip-on heel loop for convenience.
- The bungee lacing system ensures a customized fit.
- A compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort and support.
Slip-on water shoes for the beach
- The durable air mesh uppers allow the foot to breathe and dries quickly.
- The rubber sole offers excellent traction and grip on different terrains.
- A midsole ensures cushioned comfort and support, while the ComforDry sock liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- A good-looking lightweight and comfortable shoe available in different color designs.
Boat Shoes for the Beach and Outdoors
- High quality and breathable mesh uppers.
- A rubber sole that offers excellent traction and grip.
- The stretchable heel inserts ensure a more secure fit.
- Climacool tooling construction for comfort and durability.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Boat Beach Shoes
- The footbed is constructed from the ever-popular soft and comfortable Crosslite foam.
- A durable synthetic sole.
- Ports for ventilation.
- Breathable, lightweight, and durable for all-day wear.
- Available in many colors.
Summer Beach Flip Flop
- An EVA foam sole for cushioned comfort.
- Water-ready polyester webbing uppers that are quick-drying and durable.
- A Mush comfort Top sole with an EVA outsole.
- Lightweight and highly durable.
- Many colors and patterns to choose from.
- A thick rubber sole for shock absorbency and slip resistance.
- Water-resistant design for beachwear and kayaking.
- A narrow to a medium snug fit.
- Many color and pattern varieties are available for your perusal.
- The Reef Twin Pin Sandal for men has an EVA sole with arch support.
Supportive Flip Flop for The Beach
- Slip-resistant Synthetic Sole.
- Waterproof design and medium arch support.
- Lightweight and cushioned for comfort.
- A deep heel cup to support your heels and provide stability.
- Many varieties in colors for the uppers with a black sole.
Sports Style Beach Sandal
- Sporty style with colorful multiple adjustable straps and hook and loop closures.
- Nylon stability shank and a padded heel for stability and support.
- A Compression-Molded EVA midsole for cushioned comfort.
- High traction rubber outsole, with water-channeling lugs and an EVA, cushioned top sole.
- Plenty of colorful designs to choose from.
Comfortable Beach Flip Flop Sandal
- There Synthetic nubuck leather uppers that are water-resistant and have a soft, quick-drying knit lining for a friction-free comfortable fit.
- An anatomically contoured ICEVA drop-in footbed provides superior arch support and comfort.
- The midsole has compression-molded in the Ohana model that absorbs shock and further cushions the foot.
- Available in many color and print options.
Beach Flip Flop
- Cushioned Biomechanical design for support and shock absorbency in the heel and arch.
- Contoured arch support.
- Spring heel cushioning ideal for heel pain.
- Smooth EVA and rubber construction that resists water.
- Many color selections are available.
Slip On Beach Shoe
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Cushioned sole and durable rubber outsole.
- Water-friendly quick-drying design.
- Available in a few oclor selections.
Index Table: Top-Rated Beach Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Chaco® - Classic Athletic Sandal||Zx2||Zx2||Chaco||98.1|
|2||Olukai® - Flip Flop Sandal||Ohana||Ohana||Olukai||98|
|3||KEEN® - Waterproof Beach sandal||Venice H2||Venice H2||KEEN||97|
|4||Aleader® - Slip-on water shoes for the beach||Mesh||Mesh||Aleader||96|
|5||Adidas® - Boat Shoes for the Beach and Outdoors||Terrex||Terrex||Adidas||97|
|6||Crocs® - Boat Beach Shoes||Beach Line Hybrid||Beach Line Hybrid||Crocs||93|
|7||Teva® - Summer Beach Flip Flop||Katavi||Tirra||Teva||97|
|8||Reef® - Beach Sandals||Twin Pin||Oceanside||Reef||97|
|9||Sanuk® - Supportive Flip Flop for The Beach||Fault Line||Original||Sanuk||98|
|10||Teva® - Sports Style Beach Sandal||Original||Original||Teva||98|
|10||Olukai® - Comfortable Beach Flip Flop Sandal||Hokua||Kulapa Kai||Olukai||97.7|
|11||FitFlop® - Beach Flip Flop||iQushion||iQushion||FitFlop||98|
|12||Adidas® - Slip On Beach Shoe||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||98|
Table of Contents
- Different Types of Beach Shoes
- What To Look for in a Good Beach Shoe
- Anatomy of an Excellent Beach Shoe
- Reviews: Best Beach Shoes
- Classic Athletic Sandal
- Flip Flop Sandal
- Waterproof Beach sandal
- Slip-on water shoes for the beach
- Boat Shoes for the Beach and Outdoors
- Boat Beach Shoes
- Summer Beach Flip Flop
- Beach Sandals
- Supportive Flip Flop for The Beach
- Sports Style Beach Sandal
- Comfortable Beach Flip Flop Sandal
- Beach Flip Flop
- Slip On Beach Shoe
- Index Table: Top-Rated Beach Shoes