Zumba is a fun, and wonderful exercise routine incorporating Latin dance moves into an aerobic workout.
Zumba training requires a good training shoe that is flexible, supportive, and comfortable to wear, which also simultaneously protects your feet and ankles against injuries.
Asics training and athletic shoe models have some excellent features making them ideal for Zumba training routines.
Why do you Need a specialized Zumba Shoe
- Friction – Durning Zumba training Friction can become an issue which can lead to painful and uncomfortable blisters and chafing. A smooth and seamless interior is a must, along with proper socks, to prevent this.
Pivoting – Because Zumba incorporates dance moves into the routine, a Pivot point at the bottom of the sole is ideal for some of the moves. Other than look for an outsole that provides some grip, but not too much as to stick when you are trying to turn.
Flexibility – Flexibility in the midsole and uppers is ideal for most of the movements.
Injury Protection – Some structural stability and especially ankle and arch support are required to protect you against injuries, particularly because of the many fast and lateral movements.
Breathability – Usually mesh, or breathable leather uppers and a moisture-wicking lining are sufficient to keep your feet dry and cool, as well as important.
Durability – Durability and quality is also a requirement as your shoes are going to undergo some rough wear and tear with Zumba training.
Fit – A comfortable and snug fit is very important, and a tight squeezing shoe will cause pain and discomfort, and a loose-fitting shoe may lead to injuries.
Impact protection – Some cushioning in the footbed and midsole is required to protect your feet against impact, yet not as much as to limit movement.
What Makes Asics a Great Brand for Zumba Shoe Options
Asics training shoes have superb cushioning technologies that reduce the impact on your feet with some of the high impact moves. Likewise, Asics shoes for training have flexible soles and flex grooves on some of their model’s midsole for better lateral support.
The outsole from rubber offers excellent traction and support, along with the cushioned and shock absorbing midsole.
Asics shoes have lightweight and flexible uppers that will eliminate friction and prevent overheating and moisture build-up.
Lastly, Asics shoes are very durable and can take frequent use with this high energy aerobic routine.
Features of a Good Asics Zumba Shoe
- Cushioning – EVA, SPEVBA, Solyte or Flytefoam in the midsole ofeers good lightweight cushioning and shock absorbency.
Breathability – Mesh and synthetic uppers of a good fit and breathability, with a moisture-managing sock liner.
Outsole – The rubber outsole ensures goiod traction and is also quite durable .
Flexibility – Flexible uppers and midsole or fro easy verical movements
Reviews: The Best Asics Zumba Shoes
Here are the best shoe designs and models for Zumba routines from Asics;
The Asics Gel Craze 4 is a great model that is versatile enough for Zumba training.
- The uppers are durable and breathable, with smooth moisture wicking to keep you dry and cool.
- The FUZE Gel technology and Fuze Foam provides the best and most lightweight shock-absorbing cushioning in the midsole area.
- The AHAR outsole is made for high abrasion situations and is extremely durable.
- A Solyte midsole is very lightweight and ensures even more cushioning.
- This shoe is available in many fun and feminine color variations.
The Gel Fortius from Asics is a highly durable and lightweight training shoe, which can easily be used for Zumba and Aerobic training routines.
- The synthetic uppers are lightweight and breathable.
- The uppers also feature RhynoSkin synthetic leather,, and there is a breathable air mesh tongue and vamp, to improve durability and flexibility.
- The stitched-down toe bumper provides additional resistance and is perfect for some of the moves involved in Zumba routines.
- A high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole that is durable and offers excellent traction.
The Gel Fuzex is one of my top favorite picks for a Zumba and one of the best Asics Cross Training Shoes, as it is so lightweight and flexible.
- There are Lightweight and breathable mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for structural stability that are also adaptable and flexible.
- The tongue and collar are padded for a more comfortable fit and less friction.
- The Rearfoot Gel cushioning provides superb shock absorbency without reducing flexibility and movement.
- A cushioned insole and midsole protects and keeps your feet comfortable.
- The outsole is made from durable rubber, is flexible, and offers excellent traction.
The Asics Gel Quantum 180 TR is one of their latest innovations in training Footwear, which I can also vouch for as an excellent option for Zumba training.
- The uppers consist of a combination of textile and synthetic materials that are breathable and lightweight.
- The DuoMax dual-density cushioned midsole and unique Trusstic system, provides some stability to protect you from ankle injuries and to cushion to absorb shock on impact. for improved gait efficiency,
- The Gel heel cushioning reduces the impact on the heel, knees, and ankles.
- A FUZEGEL and SPEVA midsole design, for more shock absorbency.
- It also features a High Abrasion-resistant rubber AHAR outsole.
A fun and funky, durable and very lightweight training shoe from Asics that is perfect for your Zumba classes.
- Synthetic textile and mesh uppers are breathable, lightweight, as well as available in many fun colors and designs.
- There is Gel cushioning to attenuate shock, and a cushioned sock liner ha also manages moisture.
- The AHAR outsole is made for a very durable high abrasion-resistant rubber.
- All in all, lightweight, durable, and flexible shoe.
The Asics Gel-Ds is a superb choice in Zumba training shoes with its lightweight design and a durable outsole.
- The uppers are Breathable and lightweight, constructed from durable mesh and synthetic materials.
- There are a durable EVA and SPEVA midsole, which offers exceptional shock absorbency and bounceback.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Durable and high abrasion resistant AHAR outsole for long-lasting wear with rubber reinforcements at all critical areas of the shoe.
- Available in a few color options to choose from.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics Zumba Shoes
|1||Asics Women's Gel Craze 4 - Zumba Training Shoes||Asics||97.4|
|2||Asics Women's Gel Fortius - Zumba Shoe||Asics||97|
|3||ASICS Women's Gel-Fuzex - Zumba Training Shoe||ASICS||98|
|4||ASICS Women's GEL-Quantum 180 TR - Cushioned Training Shoe||ASICS||98|
|5||Asics Women's Gel Excite 7 - Zumba Shoe||Asics||97|
|6||Asics Women's Gel-DS 24 - Zumba Training Shoes||Asics||97|
Table of Contents
- Why do you Need a specialized Zumba Shoe
- What Makes Asics a Great Brand for Zumba Shoe Options
- Features of a Good Asics Zumba Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Asics Zumba Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics Zumba Shoes