The Asics Waterproof or Water Resistant shoe model can be an excellent choice as an outdoor running or walking shoe for wet conditions or even as a work shoe in wet environments.
Asics uses some of the best materials and technologies in their shoes, and this also goes for their water-resistant and waterproofing technologies.
Why Choose The Asics Water Resistant Shoe
- Gore-Tex – Asics uses Gore-Tex technology in their Waterproof and Water resistant shoes, which is absolutely the best waterproofing technology on the market by far. Gore-Tex is a lining used in your shoes that prevents water molecules from entering your shoes yet allows vapor and moisture from the inside to escape. Thus this technology keeps you cool and dry on the inside and protects you from wetness on the outside.
- AHAR Rubber Outsole – Most Asics water-resistant and waterproof shoes come with their popular AHAR high abrasion resistance outsole, which has a tread patterned for the best grip and traction on slippery floor surfaces. Thus you are provided with excellent slip resistance along with water resistance.
- Water resistant – Many Asics shoe models feature water-resistant materials that are not completely waterproof. So they are even more lightweight and breathable while still offering some protection against wetness.
A Few of the Best Asics water Resistant Shoe Models in the GTX Range
The GTX range from Asics is Basically their Waterproof and Water Resistant outdoor shoe Range, which may also have some models similar to their general running and walking shoes;
- Asics GT 1000 GTX – The Asics GT 1000 5 GTX has the popular Gore-Tex membrane lining their uppers for complete waterproofing as well as breathability. This is an exceptional outdoor running and walking shoe model with firm support and cushioning for neutral to moderate pronators.
- Asics Jolt – The Asics Jolt is a more affordable and basic, lightweight running and walking shoe with a high traction outsole and some cushioning. This shoe is water-resistant but not completely water proof, and very breathable.
- Asics Gt 2000 GTX – This range also features the Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane in their lining of the area of the upper of the shoe. A Gel cushioning system and Impact Guidance system along with the durable AHAR high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole finishes of this spectacular shoe.
- Asics Gel Fujitrabuco GTX – A favorite Waterproof shoe amongst many runners with much positive feedback on its waterproofing capabilities and breathability. The FujiTrabuco 4 GTX offers a lightweight and ample cushioned running experience and even comes with handy lace pockets.
- Asics Gel Sonoma GTX – Many shoe enthusiasts and runners welcomed the 4 GTX trail running shoe. They lauded the affordability, durability, and lightweight nature of the shoe. Although a few users were disappointed with the uncomfortable fit and the weird popping noise it makes while walking, others still recommended this running shoe for its improved cushioning system and gripping ability.
- Asics Gel Cumulus 18 GTX – One of the most popular ranges and models is the gel Cumulus, in this case, the 18 waterproof version, which offers complete waterproof protection, as well as being an extremely comfortable shoe. The grip on this shoe is likewise excellent, offering good slip resistance on wet surfaces.
Features of a Good Asics Water Resistant Shoe
- Waterproof lining in the uppers usually breathable Gore-Tex.
- Water-resistant upper design that is not fully waterproof.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking.
- Comfort features such as Gel cushioning and a Socliner that is cushioned and moisture-wicking.
- Smooth interior linings.
- Trusstic or Guidance systems for support.
- Cushioned Midsole.
- Durable AHAR high abrasion resistant and slip-resistant outsole with lug patterns for better grip.
Reviews: The Best Asics Water Resistant Shoes
Here are the top Water Resistant Shoe Models from Asics;
- A completely waterproof Gore-Tex upper membrane that is still breathable.
- Comfortable and flexible uppers.
- A cushioned and moisture managing interior sock liner.
- GTX durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- There are shock-absorbing Rearfoot Gel cushioning and a cushioned midsole.
- FluidRide technology offers much better support and guidance.
Waterproof Running Shoes
- Synthetic and textile uppers with a breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex lining.
- A comfortable padded tongue and collar.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning system.
- SPEVA midsole for shock absorbency.
- Dual-density DuaMax support system and durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole,
Water Resistant Shoe
- Mesh and synthetic uppers are breathable and water-resistant.
- High abrasion resistant and slip resistant AHAR rubber outsole.
- Flytefoam lightweight shock absorbing midsole.
- Gel rearfoot and forefoot cushioning system and a Trusstic support system.
- The DuoMax system enhances stability and offers even better support.
Water Resistant Shoe
- Features Lightweight and breathable synthetic uppers that offer good water resistance.
- The Solyte midsole is extremely lightweight and durable, offering excellent shock absorbency.
- There is an Impact Guidance System, which provides better stability and gait efficiency.
- The Rearfoot Gel attenuates shock and provides cushioning.
- Inside is a cushioned Moisture-managing and lightweight Ortholite sock liner.
- It also comes with a durable and high grip rubber outsole.
Shoes for Overpronation
- Ideal for outdoor use with some water resistance and reflective details for night runs.
- Breathable and comfortable mesh and synthetic uppers.
- A unique IGS – Impact Guidance System helps maintain a neutral step for overpronators.
- A Moisture controlling Ortholite X-40 sock liner that is also cushioned for comfort.
- The FluidRide midsole provides enhanced shock absorption and better gait efficiency.
- The FluidFit® technology for the upper gives an adaptable fit that moves with your,
- A Heel Clutching System for better stability and ankle support.
Water Resistant Trail Running Shoe
- Textile and synthetic uppers that are durable and water-resistant.
- Solid rubber outsole with reversed lugs for slip resistance and grip on all terrains.
- A SPEVA shock absorbing midsole and comfortable Rearfoot Gel cushioning.
- Excellent shock absorbency and durability features.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics Water Resistant Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Waterproof Shoe||Gel Cumulus 21 GTX||Gel Cumulus 21 GTX||Asics||98.1|
|2||Asics® - Waterproof Running Shoes||GT 1000 GTX 4||GT 1000 GTX 4||Asics||97.2|
|3||Asics® - Water Resistant Shoe||GT 2000 9 GTX||GT 2000 9 GTX||Asics||96|
|4||Asics® - Water Resistant Shoe||Fujitrabuco 6||Gel-Fujitrabuco||Asics||99|
|5||Asics® - Shoes for Overpronation||Gel Kayano 28||Gel Kayano 28||Asics||97|
|6||Asics® - Water Resistant Trail Running Shoe||Gel Sonoma 3||Gel Sonoma 3||Asics||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose The Asics Water Resistant Shoe
- A Few of the Best Asics water Resistant Shoe Models in the GTX Range
- Features of a Good Asics Water Resistant Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Asics Water Resistant Shoes
- Waterproof Shoe
- Waterproof Running Shoes
- Water Resistant Shoe
- Water Resistant Shoe
- Shoes for Overpronation
- Water Resistant Trail Running Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics Water Resistant Shoes