The right shoe should provide you with comfort and support for your specific foot type and shape, and that counts for Flat Feet as well.
Adidas has an extensive range of athletic shoes and sneakers, some models which are ideal for flat feet and issues associated with this foot type.
Read on if you want to find the favorites in Adidas shoe models that are ideal for Flat Feet.
Shoe Type for Flat Feet
When it comes to Flat Feet or a Low or Fallen Arch type, there are two essential features to look for in a shoe;
- Stability – Persons who have Flat feet generally tend to overpronate, which means their feet roll inward excessively. For this, a Stability shoe type can be very beneficial. Stability features cater to moderate flat feet and Overpronation and provide balanced cushioning and support for this foot type.
- Motion Control – When you have completely fallen arches, or severe flat feet and Overpronate excessively, a Motion Control shoe is advised. The Motion Control feature provides extreme stability to keep your ankles straight, and are much more rigid.
Tips for Picking the Right Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet
Adidas offers many shoe types that cater to flat feet and Overpronation. Here are a few tips on choosing the right shoes;
- Fit – When it comes to fit, you need to fit your shoes with your socks that you usually wear and at a time of day when your feet are at their most swollen. Also, consider leaving half a thumb toe room in front and make sure that the width is correct. For flat feet, generally opting for a wider width is advised.
- Cushioning – Cushioning, particularly in the heel and ball of the foot area, is advised for flat feet and less plush cushioning.
- Features – Stability and motion control features are ideal. Look for a firmer sole than only bends midfoot and something with a supportive heel counter and arch support.
Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for Flat Feet
- Uppers – The uppers of most Adidas shoe models will consist of either Air Mesh with a Techfit Sock-Like fit design or Knit fabric with suede overlays and regular fit design. There are also many color options available from which you can choose. The Primeknit option is ideal as it provides more stretch and excellent breathability. Some shoes have sued overlays and midfoot support to reduce Overpronation and excessive motion that provide better stability.
- Insole – The Insole is usually cushioned with Boost cushioning technology or Dual-density Foam. A propel Rail is used in some models for enhanced stability and movement.
- Midsole -The Midsole can consist of the Energizing Boost cushioning or an Alphaboost dual-density cushioning system. Ther are some models that have the Cloudfoam cushioning system, which is much more soft and plush in the midsole. An Ortholite Sockliner can be found in certain models that combine cushioning in the insole along with a moisture-wicking lining.
- Outsole – For the Outsole rubber or continental rubber is used with a lug pattern or stretch web design that offers better traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet
Below are some excellent moelds in the Adidas shoe brand with features ideal for flat feet and low arches;
Flat Feet Running Shoes
The Adidas Ultraboost 20 is the latest in this running shoe range for Flat feet.
- The Upper is a Primeknit synthetic material that is lightweight and breathable.
- The fit is regular with a snug sock-like feel that supports the feet and allows freedom of movement.
- There us a Responsive and energizing Boost Midsole for cushioning,, and a cushioned insole.
- Many color options are available for ladies, although only one color option is available for gents.
Shoes for Flat Feet
The Adidas Sensboost Go another superb shoe design that accommodates and supports flat feet.
- There are textile and synthetic uppers with a regular fit and average arch support.
- The knit uppers are adaptive and lightweight, offering you a very comfortable fit and better movement options.
- Inside is a comfortable insole and a Res[pensive Boots Midsole.
- The Stretchweb Outsole os flexible and a durable rubber for better traction.
Casual and Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
- There are Air Mesh uppers with forged Mesh for support and stability.
- The Alphaboost system offers dual-density boost cushioning and the midsole with stability pods in the outsole.
- There is also high traction and durable Continental rubber outsole.
- You can choose between a few available color options in this specific model.
Flat Feet Training Shoes
The Sensebounce from Adidas is comfortable and cushioned running shoes for persons who have a flat foot or low arch type.
- The Uppers are Knit for breathability with a locked-in fit.
- There is a Bounce energizing cushioned midsole for support and algae-based EVA foam is used for cushioning.
- The outsole is durable and offers excellent traction.
- You can likewise choose your favorite out of a few color options available.
Flat Feet Shoes
The Solar Boost is a running shoe that can also be used for casual everyday wear to support flat feet.
- A Techfit upper provides an engineered natural and flexible support with a seamless, sock-like fit,
- There is a Stretchweb flexible rubber outsole for traction and cushioning, with durable Continental rubber.
- Furthermore, the Propulsion rail technology aids in guiding movement, and the Boost Midsole offers responsive cushioning.
- The shoes I ideal for Neutral runners and offers extra soft cushioning.
Walking and Running Shoes for Flat Feet
- Dual-density Boost is cushioning in the midsole and a comfortable cushioned insole, providing much needed support and shock absorbency.
- The uppers are mesh with suede overlays and a Supportive fit tongue, for a more stable and secure fit.
- There is a flexible stretch web continental rubber outsole for better traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Furthermore, you can select from a few available color options to get your favorite.
Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Adidas® - Flat Feet Running Shoes||Ultraboost 20||Ultraboost 20||Adidas||98|
|2||Adidas® - Shoes for Flat Feet||Senseboost Go||Senseboost Go||Adidas||97.8|
|3||Adidas® - Casual and Walking Shoes for Flat Feet||Alphaboost||Alphaboost||Adidas||97.6|
|4||Adidas® - Flat Feet Training Shoes||Sensebounce||Sensebounce||Adidas||97.4|
|5||Adidas® - Flat Feet Shoes||Solar Boost||Solar Boost||Adidas||97|
|6||Adidas® - Walking and Running Shoes for Flat Feet||Solar Glide||Solar Glide||Adidas||96|
Table of Contents
- Shoe Type for Flat Feet
- Tips for Picking the Right Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet
- Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for Flat Feet
- Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet
- Flat Feet Running Shoes
- Shoes for Flat Feet
- Casual and Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
- Flat Feet Training Shoes
- Flat Feet Shoes
- Walking and Running Shoes for Flat Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for Flat Feet