Teaching is a profession where you will be on your feet more than anyone. Even more so if you are a primary or nursery school teacher with all the Walking, squatting and chasing after children that you will be doing. Therefore, as a teacher the best thing that you can do for yourself is to take good care of your feet.
Summary Table Comparison of Shoes for Teachers
|1||Alegria Women's Debra - Slip On Shoes for Teachers||Alegria||97|
|2||Naturalizer Women's Vibrant Wedge - Best Sandals for Teachers||Naturalizer||95|
|3||Steve Madden Women's Elaine - Teacher's Ballet Flat Shoes||Steve Madden||95|
|4||Born Women's Julianne - Ballet Flats for Teachers||Born||94|
|5||Cobb Heel Women's Caroline - Waterproof Boots for Teachers||Cobb Heel||97|
|6||Crocs Women's Taylor - Sling Back Ballet Shoe for Teaching||Crocs||95|
As a teacher, you stand for long hours on your feet, and therefore, you need to put some time and thought into what footwear you are going to buy, particularly because you will need to find shoes that are not only comfortable and durable but also beautiful and compliment your outfits. Teachers also do not receive an enormous salary, so it is difficult for them to find shoes that are suitable and do not cost an arm and a leg.
Things to keep in mind before choosing a pair of shoes for a teacher
You are going to be standing most of the day, and you are going to have a full day of teaching. You will also be doing quite a bit of walking, and if you are teaching smaller children you will most definitely be running around, climbing onto and over objects, squatting, kneeling and a lot of other activities. Dealing with younger children can also become messy, and accidents do happen so you would also want a pair of shoes that can clean quickly and will not get damaged should they come in contact with something wet.
What type of footwear is the best when you are a teacher
Shoes that provide optimal support, are soft, flexible and durable will be the best choice in a teaching environment. The design and color are your personal preference, and you should choose a pair in a manner that they will also counterpart your wardrobe. Neutral or black shoes that have either no heel or a lower heel, as well as smart casual sneakers, will be both a functional and stylish choice.
List of The Top Shoes for Teachers
Below are a few options that you can take into consideration when choosing the perfect shoe for your teaching career:1
- Genuine leather uppers that will provide comfort, with decorative buttons at the sides of the shoe.
- Easy slip-on style with an open toe for improved breathability and perfect for those warm summer days.
- The side straps have a three point hook and loop that can be adjusted for a better fit.
- Three-point hook-and-loop adjustability at side straps for a better fit.
- Soft and breathable leather linings that provide excellent comfort.
- The Footbed is well cushioned providing all-day support and comfort.
- The Outsole has a mild rocker which emphasizes the natural heel to toe motion of your feet during walking which will result in feet and a body that is less tired and pain-free at the end of the day.
- Man-made, a textured outsole that is stable and durable.
- Half inch platform for shock absorbency and more stability.
- Made from leather and textile materials that are both soft, comfortable and durable.
- The synthetic sole is designed for easy grip and durability.
- A heel measured at approximately 2.5 inches will give your feet the support they need as well as add an aspect of style and femininity.
- The Platform measures approximately 1 inch which also helps to support the ball of your feet and for shock absorbency.
- This shoe comes with the N5 comfort system.
- Perfect for standing and walking excessively.
- There is extra cushioning under the soles of the feet to absorb shock.
- The ankle of the shoe has been designed for a better fit and more stability.
- A more feminine and fashionable pointed toe.
- Synthetic lining that is soft and durable.
- A comfortable and sustainable synthetic footbed.
- The outsole is made from synthetic material that is durable for a shoe that will last.
- Beautiful availability of colors and designs that are both chic and feminine.
- Easy and simplistic style.
- The upper is made from Full-grain, burnished or metallic leather and is easy to put on and take off.
- The soft leather and suede lining ensure a shoe that will conform to the shape of your feet and will be entirely abrasion-free which makes it very comfortable especially for an all day wear.
- The footbed is slightly padded and is soft and comfortable with every step that you take.
- The midfoot is supported by a composite shank which also provides lateral stability.
- A composite shank provides increased midfoot support and lateral stability.
- The rubber outsole provides extra grip and durability on any surface.
- Shoes are breathable and absorbent so that your feet are kept dry and fresh all day.
- This is a lightweight shoe designed beautifully in a variety of colors that are both fashionable and feminine.
- A fashionable and waterproof boot made with tons of walking with ease perfect for any teacher.
- Leather upper and a buckle with a metallic accent as well as a smooth side zipper ensuring a more customized fit.
- A textile lining that enhances breathability ensuring that your feet stay fresh and dry in any weather condition or extreme circumstances.
- The soft microfiber insoles are gentle and supportive on your feet with every step that you take.
- The TR outsole will prevent slipping, and the Leawood-wrapper around the heel provides extra grip and stability.
- A soft microfiber insole gently massages your foot with each step that you take.
- Overall this is a foot-friendly, comfortable, reliable and durable shoe.
- Perfect for any weather condition or whatever “wet” accidents may occur during class time.
- A feminine and fashionable design for any occasion.
- Lightweight and breathable to keep your feet dry and reduce foot fatigue.
- A Crosslite cushioned footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Soft Crosslite upper materials.
- The odor-resistant technology means one less thing to worry about.
- easy to slip on and off and very easy to clean.
- available in exciting colors to brighten up your day.
- The Crocs Taylor is also one of the Best Gardening Shoes for women who enjoy a bit of light gardening.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Summary Table Comparison of Shoes for Teachers
- Things to keep in mind before choosing a pair of shoes for a teacher
- List of The Top Shoes for Teachers
- Alegria Women's Debra Slip On Shoes for Teachers
- Naturalizer Women's Vibrant Wedge Best Sandals for Teachers
- Steve Madden Women's Elaine Teacher's Ballet Flat Shoes
- Born Women's Julianne Ballet Flats for Teachers
- Cobb Heel Women's Caroline Waterproof Boots for Teachers
- Crocs Women's Taylor Sling Back Ballet Shoe for Teaching