Below is a list composed of different types of shoes that every woman may need that are most suitable and comfortable for feet that tend to sweat excessively. These shoes cover a variety such as shoes for everyday use, special occasions as well as for sports and leisure.
Comparison Table for Breathable Shoes for Sweaty Feet
|1||Birkenstock Women's Gizeh - Thong Sandal for Sweaty Feet||Birkenstock||97|
|2||Nike Women's Roshe One - Running and Walking Shoe for Feet that Perspire||Nike||94|
|3||Jeffrey Campbell Women's Cors - Peep Toe Booties for Sweaty Feet||Jeffrey Campbell||96|
|4||Bamboo Women's Chunky Heel - Dress sandal for Sweaty Feet||Bamboo||92|
|5||Salomon Women's Ellipse 2 GTX - Perspiration Control Hiking Shoe||Salomon||98|
|6||Ryka Women's Influence 2 - Breathable Cross Trainer Shoes for Sweaty Feet||Ryka||95|
|7||Olukai Women's Ohana - Flip Flops for Sweaty Feet||Olukai||98|
Many women have the embarrassing and uncomfortable ailment that is feet that sweat unduly, this can be caused by many things and can be difficult to maintain. Sweaty feet are particularly a problem in women that are very active, and they can cause discomfort and odor along with infection from bacteria that may build up.
What Causes excessive perspiration
Excessive perspiration can be caused by anything from a hormonal imbalance to environmental or weather circumstances. Women who are very anxious and prone to stress tend to perspire more. Physical exercise especially when done regularly can increase perspiration. In certain areas where the climate is very hot and humid, this can also cause a rise in perspiration.
In some cases, some women suffer from excess sweating regardless of climate or physical activity, the problem, in this instance, may be a condition called Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis is a condition where the sufferers perspire excessively sometimes to the extreme where the sweat will drip from their bodies. Hyperhidrosis is caused by overstimulation of the sweat glands and can become worse with stress or hormonal imbalance and thyroid disease.
Disadvantages of Sweaty feet:
Feet that slip around in shoes because of the sweat can become painful and very uncomfortable. Feet that sweat in a closed shoe can become infected and have a very unpleasant odor. You need to keep all these factors in mind if you have feet that sweat excessively when buying shoes. It is a good idea always to invest in shoes that are comfortable, absorbent and are breathable so that your feet are kept dry.
Importance of the correct shoes for feet that perspire
It does not matter what the cause or condition that is causing you to have sweaty feet. Whether it is because of stress and anxiety, a physical condition, or even if it is from regular physical exercise or the climate of the area where you are living in, it is crucial to have the correct type of shoe for sweaty feet.
Having shoes that can decrease sweat on your feet to keep your feet dry and comfortable will make a huge difference in your quality of life.
Review Section for Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- A contoured footbed with a cork midsole for support and moisture absorbency.
- The rubber outsole ensures a good grip on different floor surfaces.
- Made from extremely lightweight and durable material which improves longevity and decreases strain on the feet.
- Have shock absorbing soles that are ideal for feet that tend to sweat.
- The material is absorbent and breathable.
- The shoe is designed specifically to avoid slipping.
- Stylish and fashionable design that will suit any outfit in your wardrobe.
- Available in a large variety of colors.
- Breathable mesh material that makes up the upper portion of the shoe to keep your feet dry.
- Lunarlon midsole and a cushioned collar that will help to keep your feet dry even if you are not wearing any socks.
- Soft, comfortable and durable design with extra cushioning and support.
- Durable tread for improved performance and severe wear.
- With improved breathability of the shoe, your feet will stay dry even during intense physical activity.
- Suede is a highly absorbent material, even more, absorbent than leather, so your feet will remain dry even with excessive sweating.
- Suede is a very soft, comfortable and durable material that will conform to the shape of your feet.
- Comfortably cushioned shoe with a slight heel to absorb shock.
- The peep toe also improves the breathability of the shoe.
- An extremely lightweight shoe that reduces tension on your feet.
- Stylish and fashionable design that can be worn anywhere for every occasion.
- Lace up shoe for improved stability and breathability.
- Breathable and lightweight uppers that aid in absorbing moisture.
- A 4 inch and chunky heel for stability.
- The non-skid outsole is durable and offers good grip.
- A breathable and absorbent shoe that will reduce slipping.
- Avalable in many colors.
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable design.
- Antimicrobial lining inside to protect your feet from germs and infections.
- Breathable material to keep your feet dry.
- Water resistant.
- Feminine and sleek shape for every woman.
- Durable and versatile in many different terrains and conditions.
- Rated one of the best hiking shoes for women.
- Very well ventilated and breathable synthetic and textile uppers.
- The rubber sole offers excellent grip and traction with its ergonomic design.
- The Dual foam insole gives you cushioned support and reduces impact.
- This is also one of the Best Shoes for Aerobics for women.
- Manufactured from materials that are hypoallergenic and safe for your sweaty feet.
- The strap is water resistant and comfortable.
- The soft knitted lining is comfortable and quick drying.
- A gum rubber outsole that ensures good grip and is non-marking.
- The high-quality neoprene backer ensures comfort and durability.
- An EVA midsole anatomical compression molded for superior support and comfort.
- A drop in footbed for better support and stability
- also rated as one of the Best Beach Shoe for Women.
- Soft comfortable Nylon Webbing.
Do not let sweaty feet get you down, no matter what the cause or condition, there is a perfect pair of shoes for every occasion that is both functional and stylish. There are many different colors and designs of shoes available aiming at the specific function of keeping your feet dry in the most extreme conditions, and not only this but also other features to improve comfort, stability, and durability.
Make sure to choose the perfect design to meet your needs and requirements best.
The shoes as mentioned above are some of the best available shoes in their ranges especially for women who suffer from excess perspiration. They all have fantastic ratings and have been tried and tested by many women.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for Breathable Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- What Causes excessive perspiration
- Disadvantages of Sweaty feet:
- Importance of the correct shoes for feet that perspire
- Review Section for Best Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Nike Women's Roshe One Running and Walking Shoe for Feet that Perspire
- Jeffrey Campbell Women's Cors Peep Toe Booties for Sweaty Feet
- Bamboo Women's Chunky Heel Dress sandal for Sweaty Feet
- Salomon Women's Ellipse 2 GTX Perspiration Control Hiking Shoe
- Ryka Women's Influence 2 Breathable Cross Trainer Shoes for Sweaty Feet
- Olukai Women's Ohana Flip Flops for Sweaty Feet