Morton’s Neuroma is quite a painful condition that affects the ball of the foot area, usually between the third and fourth toes, causing a feeling like there is a balled-up sock in your shoe, as well as some pain.
The best Skechers shoes for Morton’s Neuroma can help to alleviate the symptoms of Morton’s Neuroma and provide much comfort and needed support for this condition.
Morton’s Neuroma Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
Morton’s Neuroma occurs when the tissues around one of the nerves that lead to your toes become thickened. This, in turn, causes sharp burning pain in the ball of your feet and there may also be stinging or numbness in the affected toes.
Generally, wearing very high-heeled shoes is linked towards the onset of Moton’s Neuroma. Many people have found much relief in switching to low-heeled or sol; I heeled shoes and also shoes with a more roomy and accommodating toe box.
Typical symptoms of Morton’s Neuroma include a feeling of a pebble or bunched-up sock in your shoe when standing, burning pain in the ball of your feet, tingling and numbness in your toes, and pain in your toes.
Rubbing your feet will usually help reduce some of these symptoms, as you may have noticed already.
Morton’s Neuroma generally occurs because of irritation, pressure, or an injury to the nerves that lead to your toes.
Risk factors include wearing high-heeled shoes, participating in high-impact sports, and being caused by certain foot deformities such as bunions, Hammertoes, and having higher than normal arches.
Relief for Morton’s Neuroma symptoms can be found by switching to more comfortable and supportive shoes.
Skechers Shoes Ranges for Morton’s Neuroma
- Skechers Arch Fit Range – The Skechers arch Fit range offers an Arch Fit Insole that ensures exceptional arch support and a removable insole for underfoot comfort. The uppers are a stretchable and accommodating fit ideal for Morton’s Neuroma.1 1/2 inch heel.
- Skechers Go Walk Range – The Skechers Go Walk range are shoes designed specifically for walking and for daily casual wear. This range offers features such as the Air Cooled Goga Mat or memory foam insole for cushioning, Ortholite foam for cushioning, and comfortable knit mesh or textile uppers. There is usually a supportive and shock absorbing midsole such as ULTRA Go technology and Hyper Pillar technology for additional support. This range comes in lace-up and slip-on designs from which you can choose.
- Skechers Go Run Range – The Skechers Go Run range caters to all your running needs and usually only comes in a lace-up model with mesh or knit uppers and a variety of fits. The cushioning cand midsole will be Hyperburst Technology, Goga Mat, Air Cooled Goga Mat, Ortholite, or Memory Foam. Running shoes will; have either Goodyear Performance outsoles or rubber outsoles.
- Skechers D’Lites and Afterburn – The D’Lites and Afterburn ranges are a favorite when it comes to casual shoes. They offer a very roomy and comfortable fit with a lightly padded tongue and a securely padded collar. The sole is a thick, almost platform design with rubber and cushioned midsole layers, and inside is a plush memory foam insole.
Features of a Good Skechers Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- Uppers – The Uppers of most Skechers shoe models for Morton’s Neuroma can consist of mesh, knit fabric, leather, or synthetic materials depending on the shoe model. The tongue and collar may or may not be padded. There will be a moisture-wicking lining, and the design may be slip-on or lace-up.
- Support and Cushioning – For cushioning and support, you can look at Air Cooled Goga Mat or memory foam, Ultra GO, Hyper Pillar support technology, and High rebound foam cushioning. Memory foam and Ortholite may be used in the insole for cushioning.
- Outsole – Skechers running shoe models mostly have a flexible Goodyear traction outsole. Most of their shoe ranges will have a durable rubber outsole for good traction.
- Options – Depending on the model, you should be able to have some more colors options available, plenty of sizes, and in some models, wider width options.
Reviews: The Best Morton’s Neuroma Shoes
These are some of the best Skechers Shoe models for Morton’s Neuroma;
Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma
- The Skechers Go Walk 5 lace-up model is a favorite for Morton’s Neuroma.
- It has soft heathered mesh uppers that are lightweight and breathable.
- There is an Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole for cushioning and a foam midsole for shock absorbency.
- There are wider widths available and many more colors.
Morton’s Neuroma Walking Shoe
- The Go walk Joy and Max are slip-on walking shoes for Morton’s Neuroma from Skechers.
- The uppers are soft heathered mesh that is light and breezy.
- The shoe easily slips on and off.
- There is Responsive 5Gen cushioning and a Goga Max high rebound insole.
- The shoe is lined, and the collar is padded.
- There is also a durable rubber outsole.
Running Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma
- For Running, when you have Morton’s Neuroma, we recommend the Go Run Consistent.
- It has synthetic uppers and is available in wider widths.
- Ultra Go is cushioning in the midsole and an Air Cooled Goga Mat Insole.
- The shoe is lightweight and very durable.
- The outsole offers excellent traction for road running.
Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- Then there is also the Go Run Elevate for Running.
- It is much more lightweight with fabric uppers.
- The sole offers very thick cushioning and shock absorbency with an Air Cooled Goga Mat footbed and Ortholite insole, as well as Ultra Go Midsole.
- The outsole is a high traction durable rubber.
Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- For casual wear, I recommended the D’Lites and Afterburn for their cushioned and roomy fit.
- The uppers are synthetic and leather, and there are many colors available.
- The shoe has a memory foam insole and cushioned midsole for your comfort.
- The outsole is a thick platform-style rubber.
- These shoes are fashionable and available in wider width options.
Casual Canvas Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma
- Something cooler is the slip-on designs from Skechers for Morton’s Neuroma.
- They have soft and breathable canvas uppers and a slip-on style.
- Inside is Responsive 5Gen cushioning and a Goga Max High rebound insole.
- There is a soft, moisture-wicking fabric lining.
- The outsole is a high slip-resistant rubber.
- More colors are likewise available to you.
Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Skechers® - Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma||Go Walk 5||Go Walk 5||Skechers||98|
|2||Skechers® - Morton’s Neuroma Walking Shoe||Go Walk Joy||Go Walk Max||Skechers||97.9|
|3||Skechers® - Running Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma||Go Run Consistent||Go Run Consistent||Skechers||97|
|4||Skechers® - Morton’s Neuroma Shoe||Go Run Elevate||Go Run Elevate||Skechers||97.2|
|5||Skechers® - Morton’s Neuroma Shoe||Afterburn||D’lites||Skechers||97|
|6||Skechers® - Casual Canvas Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma||Expected Avillo||Go Walk Lite||Skechers||97|
Table of Contents
- Morton’s Neuroma Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
- Skechers Shoes Ranges for Morton’s Neuroma
- Features of a Good Skechers Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Morton’s Neuroma Shoes
- Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma
- Morton’s Neuroma Walking Shoe
- Running Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma
- Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- Morton’s Neuroma Shoe
- Casual Canvas Shoe for Morton’s Neuroma
- Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma