High-Intensity Interval Training is a fast-paced and extremely rigorous training routine that needs a shoe that will endure and pick up the pace.
Asics have some superb training shoe models which deem ideal for HIIT training.
Choosing the Best HIIT Shoes and Why Your Need Them
A good HIIT shoe should make you feel that you are connected to the floor surface that you are training on, particularly for weight lifting where you need a much more stable base. Yet because of the vast range of exercises which include cardio, sprints, box jumps, and even rope climbing, you need FLEXIBILITY as well as extreme DURABILITY in a sjoe.
Friction is another major issue with this type of training where many individuals struggle with shoes that chafe and cause blisters.
What Not to Wear for HIIT training
- Running Shoes – Running shoes can be used for both running and walking, but should never be used for HIIT training. They do not offer nearly enough base stability or flexibility for this type of routine.
- Casual Sneakers – I feel I should not even have to mention this, but unfortunately your fashionable pair of sneakers or canvas shoes are exactly and only that, fashionable wear. They are not durable enough and do not offer proper support for any form of sports or training.
- Walking Shoes – Walking shoes are similar to running shoes with a bit more weight and stability. They, too, are designed for comfortable walking and to offer maximum shock absorbency rather than flexibility and stability required for HIIT training routines.
Asics HIIT Shoe Benefits
Some Benefits of a Good HIIT Shoe Includes;
- Stability – Stability features allow a better grip and a solid stance when performing weight training routines.
- Flexibility – Flexibility in the uppers gove s you a fit that moves and conforms to the shape and movement of your feet. Flexibility in the sole allows easier lateral movements and better stability and grounding.
- Durability – Durable materials such as High abrasion-resistant rubber on the outsole and durable midsole and upper materials give you a more mong lasting shoe.
- Seamless and Smooth Interior – Most Asics shoe models have a smooth and seamless lining that also has moisture-wicking technology, which prevents friction, chafing, and overheating.
- Cushioning – The gel and midsole cushioning found in Most Asics shoe models offer excellent shock absorbency and comfort, particularly when sprinting and doing Boxing Jumps in your routines.
Features of a Good Asics HIIT Shoe
- An Ortholite sock liner for comfort and moisture management.
- Lightweight Bounceback cushioning.
- Gel forefoot and rearfoot cushioning.
- Flexible fit uppers with mesh and synthetic overlays for breathability and structural integrity.
- Lower profile for better control AHAR high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole that is more durable.
- SPEVA Midsole for better shock absorbency.
- Cushioned footbed or insole.
Reviews: The Best Asics HIIT Shoes
Below we have some of the Top rated and most favoured shoes from Asics that are ideal for HIIT Training Routines;
HIIT Training Shoes
- The uppers are durable and breathable with smooth moisture-wicking interior linings and a comfortably cushioned footbed.
- There is Fuze GEL technology made with Fuze GEL and Foam for lightweight comfort and cushioning, in the midsole.
- The AHAR outsole that has high abrasion rubber also placed at all critical areas for reinforcement and durability,
- A Solyte midsole is lighter than SPEVA or EVA and yet provides excellent shock absorbency.
- Available in many color options to choose from.
- Breathable mesh fabric upper with an external heel cage constructed from woven bands, for better support and security.
- It also features the high abrasion AHAR rubber sole for excellent traction and grip, as well as durability.
- The uppers create a stretchable Mono-Sock Fit System for a more comfortable fit.
- Look forward to the high impact absorbing Gel cushioning to reduce shock and protect your ankles.
- The low profile midsole is ideal for weight lifting.
- Available in a large variation of colors.
Cross Training and HIIT Shoes
- The uppers are created with lightweight and breathable mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for comfort and support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning to absorb shock in critical areas.
- Features a hidden Trusstic system provides excellent stability and better gait efficiency.
- A padded tongue and collar for a snug fit.
- The outsole is made from a durable high abrasion-resistant rubber.
Heavy Lifting HIIT Shoe
- Durable synthetic uppers that are lightweight and breathable.
- A lower profile for weight training.
- The uppers feature RhynoSkin synthetic leather, and there is a breathable air mesh tongue and vamp.
- The stitched-down toe bumper provides additional resistance.
- Durable high abrasion resistant rubber outsole.
- Highly Breathable synthetic leather and mesh uppers with a padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
- The DuoMax dual-density comfort technology absorbs shock and provides ample cushioning and support.
- A non-marking AHAR rubber outsole for better grip and durability/.
- There is heavy-duty SPEVA foam cushioning for added support and shock absorption in the midsole.
- Available in wider sizes and other color options for you to choose from.
- Fabric uppers construction with synthetic overlays for structural integrity and lightweight breathability.
- A durable and high traction rubber outsole for all surface types.
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning that attenuates shock for smoother transitioning.
- Cushioned and shock-absorbing EVA midsole that is more solid and durable.
- An Ortholite comfort and moisture managing Sock Liner that is cushioned and keeps your feet dry and cool.
Shoes for HIIT Routines
- The Seamless uppers are breathable and flexible, offering a comfortable fit.
- You can look forward to the high abrasion resistance and high traction of the AHAR Rubber outsole.
- There is a removable cushioned and moisture-wicking Sockliner for comfort and protection and a comfortably cushioned footbed.
- Choose your favorite color in the stunning HIIT training shoe model.
- The uppers consist of mesh and synthetic materials and have a no friction seamless construction.
- There is GEL cushioning in the Rearfoot area for shock attenuation where you need t the most.
- The Solyte and SPEVA midsole offer bounce-back cushioning that is lightweight and durable.
- There is also a durable rubber outsole that ensures excellent traction.
Shoe for HIIT Training
- The Synthetic and mesh uppers are lightweight and breathable with seamless materials for less friction and irritation.
- Gel technology cushioning provides excellent bounce-back cushioning and shock absorbency.
- There is also a lightweight EVA and SPEVA layered midsole.
- The rubber outsole offers High abrasion resistance and good traction.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics HIIT Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - HIIT Training Shoes||Gel Craze 4||Gel Craze 4||Asics||98.6|
|2||Asics® - HIIT Trainer||Gel-Contend 6||Gel-Fit Sana 4||Asics||97.9|
|3||Asics® - Cross Training and HIIT Shoes||Conviction X||Conviction X||Asics||97|
|4||Asics® - Heavy Lifting HIIT Shoe||Gel Fortius 2||Gel Fortius||Asics||97|
|5||Asics® - HIIT Shoe||Gel 195-TR||Gel 195-TR||Asics||95|
|6||Asics® - HIIT Shoe||Gel-Quantum||Gel-Quantum||Asics||97.8|
|7||Asics® - Shoes for HIIT Routines||Fuzex Rush||Fuzex Rush||Asics||97.6|
|8||Asics® - HIIT Shoe||Defiance X||Defiance X||Asics||96|
|9||Asics® - Shoe for HIIT Training||Weldon X||Weldon X||Asics||97.3|
Table of Contents
- Choosing the Best HIIT Shoes and Why Your Need Them
- Asics HIIT Shoe Benefits
- Features of a Good Asics HIIT Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Asics HIIT Shoes
- HIIT Training Shoes
- HIIT Trainer
- Cross Training and HIIT Shoes
- Heavy Lifting HIIT Shoe
- HIIT Shoe
- HIIT Shoe
- Shoes for HIIT Routines
- HIIT Shoe
- Shoe for HIIT Training
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics HIIT Shoes