The Perspex block heel shoes have become more and more popular among many women.
There are so many styles and designs available in this specialized technology shoe that it can be hard to choose.
So here are some of the best available Perspex Block heel shoes and why you should choose them.
What Exactly is Perspex and How is it Used in Shoes
Perspex, also known as Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), acrylic, acrylic glass, or plexiglass, or by the trade names, Crylux, Plexiglas, Acrylite, Astariglas, Lucite, Perclax, and Perspex, among quite a few other names, is basically a transparent thermoplastic as an alternative to glass.
It can be used as a casting resin or links and coatings, as well as in the heels and soles of your shoes today.
Although it is not a type of familiar silica-based glass material, the substance, as with many other thermoplastics, is often classified as glass, although it is a non-crystalline and vitreous substance, and also because it is known as acrylic glass in some situations.
Chemically, Perspex is a synthetic polymer of methyl methacrylate, a material developed in 1928 in several different laboratories by different chemists.
Perspex was, however, first brought to market in 1933 under the trademark Plexiglass.
Here are a few great benefits to Perspex;
- More Affordable – Perspex is also a great alternative to Glass that is more affordable, stronger, more flexible, and transparent.
- Resistance – Perspex has a greater shock and abrasion resistance, it can also flex much more without breaking.
- Weather Resistance – Generally, Perspex has incredible weather and Uv resistance, although this applies for clear colors only.
- Light Weight – Because Perspex is low in density it is much lighter in weight as well.
- Versatile – Perspex is versatile in use, even as a heel in a shoe, and can be colored in various colors and finishes.
- Recyclable – Perspex is likewise fully recyclable.
- Perspex gives new meaning to the glass slipper idea from the Disney fairy-tale Cinderella, and Perspex is the new unbreakable glass used in the heels of many fashionable shoe styles.
Perspex Block Heel Styles
Here are a few options available in Perspex Block Heel Shoes;
- Heel Height – Perspex block heels can be a low, medium or high heel height.
- Boots – You do get Perspex heeled boot styles in transparent and solid colors.
- Sandals – Mostly, you will find more sandal options with block heel styles, available in colors and transparent options.
- Pumps – Very rare, but some pump shoe styles with transparent or solid colors are available with a Perspex heel design.
Keep in mind that Perspex is a tough material, almost like glass, so that a Perspex heel will be quite hard under your heels.
Features of a Good Perspex Block Heel Shoe
- Uppers – As you will see, most Perspex heel shoes will have a transparent upper design in the form of plastic. However, there are uppers in leather and other materials. The uppers depending on the shoe style, may be solid or strappy.
- Midsole and Insole – The midsole and insole of the shoe, depending on the brand and model, maybe cushioned or padded for comfort and shock absorbency. However, because this is more of a fashion shoe, there will be little support and comfort features.
- Heel Height – With the block heel style, there may be a low, medium, or very high heel height.
- Sole – the sole will be either rubber or synthetic for grip and durability
Reviews: The Best Perspex Block Heels
These are the top ranges of Block heel shoes that have a Perspex material heel;
- The Essex Glam sandal with Perspex Block heels is super sexy and ideal for formal occasions.
- The uppers are a solid color available in transparent and a few other colors and have a single toe strap and ankle strap with buckle closure.
- The heel is a very tall clear Perspex block heel design.
- The sole is synthetic, and the uppers are synthetic leather.
- The Cape Robbin Perspex Block Heel shoes are similar in style to the Delicious brand.
- They have a single strap over the toes and a single ankle strap with buckle closure.
- However, the straps are clear plastic, and only the midsole and footbed are a different color.
- There are silver, beige and black options available.
- The heel is a 4 1/4″ Inch tall Perspex heel that is clear.
- The Onlymaker Perspex Block Heel Sandals come in a bit more variety.
- They have a durable rubber sole and peep-toe design.
- The uppers come in a few color options and are synthetic.
- The clear Perspex heel is very high and a block design.
- Another excellent addition from Cape Robbin.
- These sandals actually have glitter in their clear Perspex block heels.
- The block heels are 4.5 inches high, and the sandal is completely synthetic.
- There are two options with gold or colorful and silver glitter options in the heel, one black, and one gold sole color.
- The Qupid Kloude Block heel Sandals have a full Perspex heel.
- They are clear PV materials with a rubber outsole for grip.
- The heel is a 4-inch height and has a medium block heel width.
- The sandal has a buckle closure and a lightly padded insole for your comfort.
- From shoe land, we have an open-toe Perspex block heel transparent sandal.
- The sandal has transparent synthetic uppers and a Clear Lucite Perspex 4 inch block heel.
- They are dress-style sandals with a buckle closure so that you can get the perfect fit.
- The outsole is a durable and high traction rubber that will help prevent slips and falls on these high heels.
- From Liliana, we have an ankle boot with a lace-up design.
- The boot has transparent uppers with a colored synthetic leather lace-up feature in a nude or black color.
- The Footbed is also colored and lightly padded.
- As for the heel, it is transparent and a very high block heel design.
- The boot also has a peep toe open-toe front area.
Index Table: Top Rated Perspex Block Heels
|1||Essex Women's Glam - Perspex Block Heels||Essex||97|
|2||Cape Robbin Women's Maria - Open Toe Perspex Block Heels||Cape Robbin||96.7|
|3||Onlymaker Women's Dolce - Slingback Perspex Block Heels||Onlymaker||96|
|4||Cape Robbin Women's Maria 7 - Peep Toe Perspex Block Heels||Cape Robbin||96.1|
|5||Qupid Kloude Women's Strappy - Buckled Perspex Block Heels||Qupid Kloude||94.3|
|6||Shoe land Women's Clary - Perspex Block Heels||Shoe land||96|
|7||Liliana Women's Boot - Perspex Block Heel Shoe||Liliana||97.2|
Table of Contents
- What Exactly is Perspex and How is it Used in Shoes
- Perspex Block Heel Styles
- Features of a Good Perspex Block Heel Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Perspex Block Heels
- Essex® Women's Glam Perspex Block Heels
- Cape Robbin® Women's Maria Open Toe Perspex Block Heels
- Onlymaker® Women's Dolce Slingback Perspex Block Heels
- Cape Robbin® Women's Maria 7 Peep Toe Perspex Block Heels
- Qupid Kloude® Women's Strappy Buckled Perspex Block Heels
- Shoe land® Women's Clary Perspex Block Heels
- Liliana® Women's Boot Perspex Block Heel Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Perspex Block Heels