Skechers is a brand entirely new to the athletic scene, but worth mentioning and trying out.
Skechers have a range of running and athletic shoes that have features and qualities very close to top running shoe and athletic brands.
History Behind Skechers
Skechers started as a company in 1992, founded by the previous owner and founder of L.A Gear.
He designed the first Skechers shoe as a casual wearing shoe and Utility books for comfortable everyday wear.
Skechers have to date developed and expanded much further to include ranges of Athletic Shoes, works shoes, industrial work shoes, casual shoes, and children’s shoes.
The most popular running shoe range from Skechers is their GO Run range. Skechers also offers other models of athletic running shoes beside the GO Run range with excellent features.
What Makes Skechers Running Shoes Different
- Fit Options – Skechers have different width options available in most of their shoe models that can be selected in up to a size D for women and a 4E for men, along with extended sizes. Skechers running shoes are true to size, and you can always rely on getting your perfect size.
- Technology – Skechers uses responsive and lightweight cushioning technologies in their footbed such as Memory foam and Air-Cooled memory foam, as well as the Goa Mat and Ultra, Go cushioning systems. For their midsole, they use EVA or Hyperburst cushioning for lightweight shock absorbency. Fit technologies such as the Lockdown fit and 3D knit upper are also prevalent ion most Skechers running shoe models.
- Outsole – The Outsole on Skechers running shoes offer the best traction and grip along with some shock absorbency. They use high abrasion-resistant rubber in their outsole as well as having some more flexible soled version.
Features of a Running Good Shoe from Skechers
- Uppers – For the upper on the Skechers running shoe, you can expect either a 3D stretch Mesh, general Mesh, a Knit, or Leather uppers.
- Footbed – The footbed can have technologies and cushioning such as; the Air Cooled Goga Mat or Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioning just Memory Foam, or an Ultra Go, or Gel technology insole.
- Midsole – In most running shie models from Skechers, there is a Hyperburst, or Dual-Lite, or a Flight Gen Ultra Lightweight midsole.
- Fit – Fit options are either the FluidFit, Lockdown Fit, or Knit mesh upper sock fit.
- Outsole – in the insole there may be Dual-density, technology. Some models have Goodyear rubber, others plain Rubber, and some, High Abrasion-resistant Rubber Outsoles.
- Support – For support most options offer; a Molded heel Counter, Lockdown fit, and arch support.
Reviews: The Best Skechers Shoes for Running
Skechers offer some amazing running shoe models that you can consider with confidence;
Lightweight Shoes for Running
The Skechers Summits and Skechers Equalizer are two exceptional running shoes for men and women.
- The Unique design Stretch Mesh and flat Mesh knit uppers in these designs offer a form-fitting fit and ample breathability in a very lightweight shoe.
- For comfort and support, there is a plush memory foam insole and a shock-absorbing foam midsole.
- A soft fabric shoe lining helps to keep moisture and odors at bay, keeping you dry and fresh.
- The durable rubber outsole is designed to offer great traction and flexibility.
The Flex Appeal and Flex Advantage are two excellent models in the Flex range from Skechers for running.
- These shoes feature comfortable and breathable soft flat knit mesh uppers that conform to the shape of your feet for a flexible fit.
- The tongue and collar are padded for a more snug and comfortable fit.
- On the inside of the shoe is a comfortable cushioned Air Cooled Memory Foam insole and an Air-Cooled lightweight shock absorbing midsole.
- The durable rubber outsole will last you very long and provides great traction on most surfaces.
Lightweight Shoe for Running
The Go Run steady and Horizon are excellent men’s and Women’s running shoes with lightweight cushioning and support.
- The Horizon uses Ultra Flight cushioning technology in the midsole for lightweight and bounce back shock absorbency and cushioning.
- The Horizon furthermore has a more open construction for better ventilation and highly breathable mesh uppers with a flexible rubber outsole.
- The Steady has a Dual Density Ultra Go Cushioning sole for support and shock absorbency aligned with a comfortable Air Cooled Goga Mat insole.
- The Uppers ibn the Steady is lightweight and breathable with a soft knit mesh, and there is a rubber outsole with high traction tread.
Cushioned Shoe for Running
Another favorite in Skechers running shoes is the Ride range, from which I have chosen the latest model for men and women.
- The Ride 7 and 8 both feature comfortable mesh and synthetic upper that offers a more adaptable fit and structured support.
- A gusseted tongue also ensures a more lockdown fit and secure feel on these models.
- The inside is comfortable and padded while there is a Hyperbusrt technology midsole for lightweight shock absorbency and bounce back cushioning.
- Furthermore, the Goodyear and Rubber blended outsole is extremely tough in long-lasting, offering a more robust and reliable platform.
- Both this model can be found in a few color options to select from as preferred.
Ultra Lightweight Running Shoe
The GO Run Forza is one of the Favorite is the Go Run range from Skechers that offers the Flight Gen Shock Absorbing technology.
- The uppers comprise a breathable mesh with a 3D structural fit for support and breathability.
- The Flight gen technology midsole and molded heel counter ensures excellent support and stability, along with excellent shock absorbency.
- There is a high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole that can take whatever you throw at it with a high traction tread.
- You can choose between a few color selection in the Go Run Forza 3 model.
Shoe for Running
The GO Run Razor is also a newer model with racy patterns and colors, ideal for the serious runner and athlete.
- A synthetic and mesh comprised upper allow better breathability and a more lightweight fit.
- The Ripstop design mesh upper is also much more durable and long-lasting.
- There is a strategically placed rubber outsole for better durability distraction, with a molded heel counter for secure support.
- The Hyperburst technology ultra-lightweight cushioned midsole ensures the best in bounce-back cushioning and shock absorbency.
Rocker Sole Running Shoes
The Go Run Fast is one of Skecher’s favorite running shoe models.
- There are engineered mesh upper that is extremely lightweight and breathable.
- The rocker design sole is ideal for certain foot conditions and issues when running.
- There are a comfortable Air Cooled Goga Mat insole and a 5Gen cushioning system for support and cushioning.
- You can also choose your favorite color among a few.
Lightweight Running Shoes
The Skechers Go Run Fast Valor is another model from the Go Run Fast range in running shoes.
- The shoe offers a snug and lightweight, sock-like fit with synthetic fabric uppers.
- There is a reinforced, secure lace-up system for a good fit.
- Inside, you can find the 5Gen cushioning system and Air Cooled Goga Mat insole for optimal support and comfort.
- The sole is designed to give you responsive and high-performance traction and support.
Plantar Fasciitis Running Shoes
The Skechers Performance Go Run Mojo and Mojo for ladies are lightweight everyday running shoes.
- There are lightweight textile uppers that are breathable and help to manage moisture.
- Inside is a Goga Mat cushioned insole that is Air Cooled to keep your feet dry.
- There is also the 5Gen cushioning system for flawless shock absorbency and cushioning.
- What is more, is that there is also some color selection from which you can choose.
Bungee Lace Running Shoe
The Skechers GO Run Mojo 15113 and 5484 are two different models with similar features for running.
- The Upper is a soft and breathable knit textile with a bungee lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Inside is a Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole and 5 Gen cushioning for shock absorbency and support.
- The rubber sole provides excellent traction and durability.
- There are a few neutral color options available from which you can choose.
The Go Run Mojo and Radar from Skechers are two comfortable and well-cushioned running shoes for neutral support.
- The Upper is a soft textile and synthetic material.
- There is a thick and durable rubber sole with a high traction tread.
- For comfort, you have lightweight 5Gen cushioning and a high rebound Goga Max midsole.
- You can likewise select from a few available colors.
Lightweight Running Shoe
The Go Run air from Skechers is a lightweight and durable running shoe.
- The uppers are mesh with an engineered flat knit design.
- The rubber sole is durable and ensures excellent traction.
- There are an Ultra Go foam midsole and Air Cooled Goga Mat insole for cushioning and comfort.
- Furthermore, you can choose your favorite from a few available colors.
Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Shoes for Running
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Skechers® - Lightweight Shoes for Running||Equalizer||Summits||Skechers||98.6|
|2||Skechers® - Running Shoe||Flex Advantage 2.0||Flex Appeal 3.0||Skechers||96.4|
|3||Skechers® - Lightweight Shoe for Running||Performance Go Run Horizon||Go Run Steady||Skechers||97|
|4||Skechers® - Cushioned Shoe for Running||Ride 8||Ride 7||Skechers||95.8|
|5||Skechers® - Ultra Lightweight Running Shoe||Go Run Forza||Go Run Forza||Skechers||96.6|
|6||Skechers® - Shoe for Running||Go Run Razor 3||Go Run Razor 3||Skechers||95.8|
|7||Skechers® - Rocker Sole Running Shoes||Go Run Fast 15106||Go Run Fast 15106||Skechers||98.2|
|8||Skechers® - Lightweight Running Shoes||Go Run Fast Valor||Go Run Fast Valor||Skechers||97.5|
|9||Skechers® - Plantar Fasciitis Running Shoes||Performance Go Run Mojo||Go Run Mojo Slip On||Skechers||97.6|
|10||Skechers® - Bungee Lace Running Shoe||Go Run Mojo 54843||Go Run Mojo 15113||Skechers||97.8|
|11||Skechers® - Running shoes||Go Run Mojo Thrust||Go Run Mojo Radar||Skechers||96.8|
|12||Skechers® - Lightweight Running Shoe||Go Run Air||Go Run Air||Skechers||96.7|
Table of Contents
- History Behind Skechers
- What Makes Skechers Running Shoes Different
- Features of a Running Good Shoe from Skechers
- Reviews: The Best Skechers Shoes for Running
- Lightweight Shoes for Running
- Running Shoe
- Lightweight Shoe for Running
- Cushioned Shoe for Running
- Ultra Lightweight Running Shoe
- Shoe for Running
- Rocker Sole Running Shoes
- Lightweight Running Shoes
- Plantar Fasciitis Running Shoes
- Bungee Lace Running Shoe
- Running shoes
- Lightweight Running Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Skechers Shoes for Running