A good Basketball shoe is designed with Performance, Comfort as well as a Fashionable style in mind.
Adidas offers you some of the most exceptional basketball shoes that tick all these boxes and delivers even more features.
Choosing the Best Basketball Shoes
When it comes to Basketball shoes being Over or even Under Equipped in footwear can become a problem. You need a specific balance of features for the right Basketball shoes.
Then, your selection of Basketball shoes is also dependent on your game and knowing what the best fit for your game is.
Here are a few features that make a Good Basketball Shoe;
- Height – You get a Low High or Medium Top shoes for Basketball. The Low top provides excellent speed and agility but little support, whereas the High Top supports your ankles and ensures stability. The Mid Top is, of course, a Happy in between.
Cushioning – Because of the hard landings and jumps involved in Basketball, good cushioning and shock absorbency is required. An EVA midsole or cushioning is usually preferred; however, other forms of cushioning are also perfect.
The Outsole – A good Basketball shoe will have a relatively flat and wide outsole, which is usually rubber with a high traction tread for hard courts.
Shoes by Position – For Guarding where you need to be agile and move fast, a low top shoe is ideal. Whereas for Forwards toy need a heavier high top shoe for coverage and support. Then there us the All Round playing option where a middle ground such as the mud-Top design is superlative.
Adidas Basketball Shoes
Adidas offers a range of Basketball shoes with features for comfort, durability, and performance;
- Innovative Outsole – The outsole design on Adidas Basketball shoes provide optimal traction and durableity with hardwearing rubber.
Foam Cushioning – Adidas Basketball shoes have foam cushioning, which provides exceptional support and shock absorbency that is lightweight and ideal in Basketball shoes.
Fit – The relaxed fit design in Adidas shoe models for Basketball is supportive yet still roomy. You can choose between Leather and mesh options, whichever suits your need in the upper portion of the shoe.
Fashionable Designs – Adidas Basketball shoes come in high, low, and mostly mid-Top options as well as many fashionable designs and colors to suit your own personal style.
Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for Basketball
- Uppers – The Upper of an Adidas Basketball shoe usually consists of leather with perforation holes for breathability, though some models may have mesh and textile uppers with synthetic leather overlays.
Insole – The insole offers a comfortable lining that absorbs moisture and has light padding. A lined mesh interior can also be found in certain Basketball shoe models as well as a padded collar and tongue design.
Midsole – Energyreturning Bounce or Boost foam is used in the midsole or EVA for shock absorbency and cushioning capabilities.
Outsole – Continental rubber or rubber is used in all Adidas shoe models. Most Basketball shoes have a Zonal Herringbone tread on the outsole, which improves grip on Basketball Courts.
Fit – As for the fit, you can have either the more snug Socklike Fit or the regular fit, which is more prevalent in Adidas Basketball Shoes.
Options – There are many color optiosn with the contrasting Adidas logo and strip[es, as well as high top or low design options in Basketball shoe models.
Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for Basketball
Here are the top favorite basketball shoe modesl offered by Adidas;
The Harden is a High Top Basketball shoe with a protective toe Cap and a fashionable design.
- The Harden features durable and flexible textile and leather uppers for a secure and comfortable fit that still breathes well.
- The fit is more regular and roomy, which is perfect for Basketball.
- There is an ergonomic lace-up system that allows you a customizable and more comfortable fit.
- As for the color options, there are quite a few to suit your personal preferences.
- Furthermore, the durable rubber outsole will provide you with excellent long-lasting traction.
The Hoops from Adidas in the 2.0 model is the latest in this range of fabulous Basketball shoes.
- The uppers are textile and synthetic leather that is breathable and durable, with a mesh padded collar for comfort.
- Inside is a comfortable Die-Cut EVA sock liner that cushions your feet, while still remaining quite lightweight.
- The Cupsole rubber outsole design provides excellent grip and durability.
- Other than that, you will find that there are also a few color options from which you can select.
The Adidas Pro Next is one of the top ranges in Basketball shoes from Adidas.
- The Upper is a smooth leather with perforations holes for breathability, as well as a soft textile lining to keep your feet dry.
- Inside are a Cloudfoam cushioning midsole and a comfortable lining for plush comfort.
- The design is a B-Ball shoe that is built for better grip and comfort on the court.
- Furthermore the Zonal Herringbone tread rbber outsole iffers exceptional on court grip.
From the Adidas Basketball range, we have the D Rose model, which offers a more soft cushioned feel on basketball hard courts.
- The D-Rose is available in different color options of white,m red and black with two tones and solid colors.
- The uppers are textile and synthetic with a comfortable padded collar.
- There is most cushioning for a more plush underfoot feel.
- A flexible Bounce midsole and the durable rubber outsole is ideal for Playing Basketball.
The Marquee from Adidas is another top favorite in their basketball shoe range.
- The upper is a durable and comfortable textile and synthetic with Air Mesh for optimal breathability and cooling.
- There us a responsive Boost midsole for optimal energizing and shock-absorbing cushioning and support.
- The Zona Herringbone rubber outsole is designed specifically for a better grip on basketball courts.
- Furthermore, you can choose from a few neutral color options that are available.
The Adidas Men’s Own is a durable and comfortable Basketball Training shoe.
- Ther are mesh uppers with coated leather zones constructed of synthetic leather.
- The durable Adiwear Outsole, is desingned for optimal durability in traction on hard floor surfaces.
- The regular fit and mid-cut offer a more comfortable and snug fit without being too restrictive.
- There is also ample cushioning and shock absorbency in the midsole design.
Run The Game from Adidas is a favorite Basketball shoe among many.
- The Leather uppers have a mesh lining and insets for comfort and breathability.
- There are a few more neutral color options available.
- The insole is padded for comfort.
- You can look forward to the high traction and durability of the AdiiWear outsole.
The Pro-Bounce from Adidas is a lower top Basketball shoe design.
- You can select from three colors with the white second tone.
- The design has a lower top for faster movements and a regular fit.
- There is a Molded and Padded ankle collar for ankle protection and a Textile lining for moisture management.
- A Herringbone patterned rubber outsole with flex grooves allows better flexibility and structure.
The Pro-Next from Adidas is the perfect B-Ball shoes for Basketball practice.
- The Upper is leather with a moisture-wicking textile lining.
- There is a durable rubber Zonal Herringbone outsole for better grip.
- The shoe offers a roomy and regular fit with a comfortable Cloudfoam cushioned midsole.
- The design is breathable and comfortable to wear.
Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for Basketball
|1||Adidas Men's Harden - High Top Basketball Shoes||Adidas||98.7|
|2||Adidas Men's Hoops 2.0 - Cupsole Basketball Shoes||Adidas||98|
|3||Adidas Men's Pro Next - Cloudfoam Shoes for Basketball||Adidas||97|
|4||Adidas Men's D Rose - Unisex Basketball Shoes||Adidas||98|
|5||Adidas Men's Marquee Boost - Low Basketball Shoes||Adidas||97.8|
|6||Adidas Men's Own the Game - regular Fit Shoes for Basketball||Adidas||97|
|7||Adidas Men's Run The Game - Basketball Sneakers||Adidas||96.8|
|8||Adidas Men's Pro Bounce - Low Basketball Shoes||Adidas||97|
|9||Adidas Men's Pro Next - Mid Top Basketball Shoes||Adidas||97.7|
Table of Contents
- Choosing the Best Basketball Shoes
- Adidas Basketball Shoes
- Features of a Good Adidas Shoe for Basketball
- Reviews: The Best Adidas Shoes for Basketball
- Adidas® Men's Harden High Top Basketball Shoes
- Adidas® Men's Hoops 2.0 Cupsole Basketball Shoes
- Adidas® Men's Pro Next Cloudfoam Shoes for Basketball
- Adidas® Men's D Rose Unisex Basketball Shoes
- Adidas® Men's Marquee Boost Low Basketball Shoes
- Adidas® Men's Own the Game regular Fit Shoes for Basketball
- Adidas® Men's Run The Game Basketball Sneakers
- Adidas® Men's Pro Bounce Low Basketball Shoes
- Adidas® Men's Pro Next Mid Top Basketball Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Shoes for Basketball