When you spend long hours walking on hard concrete floors, it can be tough on your feet and even body. Having shoes that provide the right support and cushioning to soften the blows can make a huge difference.
Asics have some of the best shoe ranges that cater for walking and even running on hard and unforgiving surfaces.
Why Asics Shoes for Walking on Concrete
Asics shoes aim at bringing you the latest and best technologies for running and walking on different surfaces. The unparalleled cushioning materials and technologies used in Asics shoes are highly resilient, durable, and so lightweight. They offer excellent bounce-back and energy-returning capabilities along with the best in shock absorbency to prevent strain on your feet and lower limbs.
Asics shoes also provide excellent support and breathable designs that keep your feet cool and dry. Besides this, there are some models with waterproof features for outdoor walking on hard concrete in the rain or wet conditions.
What To Look for in a Shoe for Walking on Concrete
When you are required to walk on hard concrete surfaces, you need to find a shoe that helps you cope with precisely this situation. Otherwise, you are going to be finding yourself with sore and tired feet and limbs at the end of the day.
Asics athletic shoes offer you comfort and support features that are designed for these surfaces, as well as for walking and proper pronation results.
- Cushioning – Cushioning in the footbed, along with rearfoot and forefoot Gel cushioning for comfort, to protect your feet against harsh impact and foot fatigue.
Shock Absorbency – A Foam or EVA Midsole to absorb maximum impact and provide even more cushioning and support, which is necessary on hard concrete flooring to protect your joints and lower limbs against injury and overuse injuries.
Durable Outsole – Durable AHAR high abrasion-resistant outsole that will last much longer, particularly with frequent use on hard and unforgiving floor surfaces.
Moisture Management – Moisture-managing sock liner and interior linings to keep your feet dry and cool when you are actively walking for extended time periods.
Uppers – Breathable and lightweight mesh and synthetic uppers for a good fit that keeps cool and breathable when you are walking on stubborn and unforgiving floor surfaces all day.
Features of a Good Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoe
- Gel cushioning in the rearfoot, and/or forefoot area.
- Solyte; Amplifoam; SPEVA; EVA or Flytefoam midsole for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- AHAR high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for grip and durability.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh and synthetic uppers.
- Guidance, Trusstic, and other support systems for stability and pronation control.
- Cushioned and moisture managing sock liner, or Orthalite sock liners for interior comfort.
Reviews: The Best Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoes
I have researched and listed some of the most sought after Asics shoe models that provide the best support and comfort for walking on hard concrete surfaces;
Walking on Concrete Shoe
The Gel-Quickwalk for the ladies and Gel-Contend 5 for the gents is a highly durable and cushioned comfortable walking shoe that is perfect for walking on very hard concrete surfaces.
- Mesh and synthetic uppers with reinforced toe and medial areas for durability and breathability.
- A GEL cushioning system to attenuate shock and provide comfort.
- Drying and cooling interior linings.
- an AHAR rubber outsole that is very durable and high abrasion-resistant.
Walking on Hard Concrete Shoe
The Gel Torrance is a superb running and walking shoe designed for hard surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- Synthetic leather and breathable mesh uppers, with water-resistant features.
- There is Gel cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and protect the heels and joints against impact.
- Size and width options available.
- The durable rubber outsole offers superb traction and shock absorbency with a cushioned foam midsole.
- Available in a few color varaitions to choose from.
Shoes for Walking on Concrete
One of the most comfortable and cushioned running and walking shoes is the Gel-Quantum Infinity, which is an excellent choice for walking on hard concrete surfaces.
- Comes with Smooth and soft upper with a moisture wicking sock liner and mesh insets for breathability and cooling comfort.
- The Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel technology offer superb cushioning comfort and ideal shock absorbency.
- An Ortholite footbed ensures lasting dryness and cushioned comfort
- The durable rubber outsole will keep you firm and secure on your feet
Shoes for Concrete Walking
The Gel-Nimbus is another to favorite in the Asics brand. I have chosen the 21, which is the latest model in this range.
- The Nimbus 21 provides excellent shock absorption with the famous GEL-Cushioning.
- There is an excellent system for rearfoot and forefoot, as well as arch support.
- The supportive heel and stability features are ideal for walking on hard concrete floors.
- The uppers are breathable constructed from mesh with lightweight and supportive synthetic overlays.
- The Fluid Fit design adapts to the shape of your feet as well as the movements that you make, ensuring customized comfort.
Shoes for Overpronation
The Gel Kayano 26 has a unique Impact Guidance system for optimal support and ample cushioning for shock absorbency and cushioning.
- The uppers are made from soft and flexible mesh and synthetic overlays, with reflective materials for better night visibility.
- The Impact Guidance system gives more neutral control for Overpronators and better stability.
- Inside is an Ortholite X-40 improved and cushioned, moisture-wicking sock liner.
- The FluidRide Midsole offers extra shock absorbency that is much more lightweight and durable.
- A Heel clutch system for better stability and ankle protection, and also a durable rubber outsole.
Concrete walking and Standing Shoe
The Gel-Cumulus GTX is an outdoor and waterproof walking and running shoe which will work exceptionally well on wet and Fluidride midsole technology offers better shock absorbency and support. Slippery concrete floors.
- The uppers are durable, breathable, and water-resistant to keep you dry and comfortable.
- There are a cushioned comfort insole and moisture-wicking interior linings.
- The GTX double durable rubber outsole is ideal for slippery and wet hard surfaces.
- The FluidRide midsole technology offers supreme shock-absorbing cushioning that is durable and lightweight.
Walking Shoe for Hard Concrete
The Gel Cushioning in the Gel Excite offers the best cushioning for walking on hard concrete floors.
- With Jacquard multidirectional mesh upper you have a well ventilated and secure fit.
- The GEL cushioning reduces shock on impact along with the shock absorbency of the Amplifoam midsole.
- You can also look forward to the moisture managing and cushioned Ortholite sockliner for comfort.
- A durable rubber outsole will last much longer on hard concrete floors.
Concrete Walking and Running Shoes
The Gel Quantum 90 likewise offers excellent shock absorbency for walking on hard concrete floors.
- The seamless and breathable upper offers a comfortable and flexible fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning offers optimal shock absorbency where you need it the most.
- There is also an Ortholite Impressions comfort sock liner that keeps your feet dry and cushioned.
- The rubber outsole is durable and long-lasting on concrete floors.
Shoes for Walking on Hard Concrete
I likewise enjoy the Gel Pulse 11, particularly on hard and unyielding concrete floors.
- The synthetic and mesh upper breathe well.
- There is Rearfoot Gel cushioning for shock absorbency and an Amplfoam midsole for further underfoot cushioning.
- A Guidance Line Midsole with vertical flex grooves enhances gait efficiency.
- The rubber sole is durable and ensures good traction on concrete floors.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Walking on Concrete Shoe||Asics||98.3|
|2||Asics® - Walking on Hard Concrete Shoe||Asics||97|
|3||Asics® - Shoes for Walking on Concrete||Asics||98|
|4||Asics® - Shoes for Concrete Walking||Asics||99|
|5||Asics® - Shoes for Overpronation||Asics||97|
|6||Asics® - Concrete walking and Standing Shoe||Asics||98|
|7||Asics® - Walking Shoe for Hard Concrete||Asics||97.3|
|8||Asics® - Concrete Walking and Running Shoes||Asics||97|
|9||Asics® - Shoes for Walking on Hard Concrete||Asics||98|
Table of Contents
- Why Asics Shoes for Walking on Concrete
- What To Look for in a Shoe for Walking on Concrete
- Features of a Good Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoes
- Walking on Concrete Shoe
- Walking on Hard Concrete Shoe
- Shoes for Walking on Concrete
- Shoes for Concrete Walking
- Shoes for Overpronation
- Concrete walking and Standing Shoe
- Walking Shoe for Hard Concrete
- Concrete Walking and Running Shoes
- Shoes for Walking on Hard Concrete
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics Walking on Concrete Shoes Shoes