Standing on your feet for many long reasons, for whatever the reason may be, can take its toll on your feet and leave you with tired and aching feet at the end of the day.
Asics design some superb shoe models with the best features and characteristics to prevent tired and aching feet, even when you are standing or walking on hard floor surfaces.
How do Asics Shoes Protect You When You are Standing All Day
- Cushioning – Asics features some unique cushioning systems such as the Gel rearfoot and Forefoot Cushioning system that protects the areas of your feet mostly affected by the impact. Other cushioning forms such as the Solyte or Flytefoam, or EVA midsole also provides good impact resistance and protection. Furthermore, cushioning in the insole or footbed will ensure all-day comfort.
- Overheating and Moisture Management – The breathable design and materials that Asics use in constructing their shoes help keep your feet cool and ventilated. The Moisture managing and temperature controlling technologies in the sock liners and linings of their shoes’ interior keep your feet dry and cool as well.
- Durability – The AHAR High abrasion-resistant outsole made from high grip rubber is ideal for hard floors and surfaces where you need to walk or stand all day. Asics have some of the most durable and long-lasting soles.
Why is Asics so Much Better
Asics focuses mainly on designing and creating shoes that are supportive and extremely comfortable, and durable. Asics athletic shoes feature some superb characteristics that protect your feet against impact, support your arch, and also provide a comfortable fit that is cool and breathable.
Asics shoes likewise cater for all foot types, shapes, and sizes. There are Narrow to wide widths available and shoes for flat, low, neutral, and high arches, along with systems that help with over and under pronation.
Features of a Good Asics Standing All Day Shoe
- Midsole – The midsole can consist of EVA, SPEVA, SOLYTe or Flytefoam that all provide excellent cushioning and shock absorbency, with Flyte foam and Solyte being the most lightweight.
- Outsole – Rubber or AHAR rubber for better abrasion resistance that is durable and long-lasting with a patterned tread for slip resistance and traction.
- Footbed and Insole – Cushioned for comfort with a moisture-managing sock liner and Gel in the rearfoot or forefoot area for additional cushioning and cooling.
- Uppers – Lightweight, Flexible, and Breathable with a choice of synthetic, mesh, synthetic, or flyknit design with a glove-like or more relaxed fit. The uppers are lightweight and highly breathable.
Reviews: The Best Asics Standing All Day Shoes
Below are some superb models in the Asics range for standing all day;
Standing All Day Shoe
The Asics Gel Torrance is a Cushioned shoe that is available in different width options so that you will find the most comfortable and supportive fit for a long day on your feet.
- Leather and mesh uppers are breathable and cooling.
- Gel cushioning in the rearfoot for better shock absorbency and comfort when standing all day.
- The outsole is made from a very durable and thick rubber.
- Available in narrow to wide size options and some color variations to choose from.
Shoe for Standing All Day
The Asics Gel Contend 5 has a durable rubber outsole that will last much longer and ample cushioning for comfort with Amplifoam midsole and an Ortholite Sockliner.
- There are Mesh and synthetic uppers that are lightweight and breathable.
- The durable rubber outsole offers good shock absorbency and traction on hard floor surfaces.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning and shock absorbency where you need it the most.
- A Comfortable AMPLIFOAM midsole that is dense and more durable, providing excellent shock absorbency.
- The Ortholite cushioned and moisture managing sock liner keeps your feet dry and very comfortable.
- Available in wider widths and more color variations that you can choose from.
Waterproof Standing All Day Shoe
The Gel-Cumulus GTX is the ideal shoe for standing all day outdoors in wet conditions or weather.
- The durable and breathable uppers have a waterproof membrane to keep you dry.
- There are a Comfortable cushioned insole and moisture-wicking interior linings.
- A GTX rubber outsole that offers superb slip resistance and long-lasting durability.
- There is a Rearfoot Gel cushioning for comfort and support.
- The Fluid ride comfort technology for better support for long hours on your feet.
Shoes for Many Hours Standing
The Gel Foundation 13 offers a supportive and cushioned platform that you can stand on all day without feet aching and tired at the end of the day.
- Comfortable mesh and synthetic uppers that are very lightweight on your feet and well ventilated.
- The rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning and Impact Guidance Midsole line ensures better cushioning and shock absorbency.
- A Trusstic system allows for more controlled movement and better gait efficiency with every step you take and keeps you in perfect alignment when standing.
- Additional SPEVA in the midsole ensures great shock absorbency.
- The outsole is made from thick and durable high traction rubber.
- A seamless interior also means that there are less friction and chafing.
Knee Pain Shoes for Standing all Day
If you are someone who suffers from knee or even back pain, standing on your feet all day can be excruciating. The Gel-Cumulus from Asics is one of their most comfortable and supportive models ideal for this reason.
- The uppers are lightweight and breathable with a smooth and moisture-wicking interior lining.
- They provide excellent shock absorption with the popular GEL-Cushioning system and have superb rearfoot and forefoot arch support to relieve strain from your knees and back.
- The excellent stability and control features are ideal for excessive pronation and a supportive heel to prevent knee pain.
- A Fluid Fit design adapts to the shape of your feet as well as the movement.
- The rubber outsole is durable and also thick enough to protect your feet against impact.
Standing All Day Shoe
The Dynalite from Asics is a model not so well known yet ideal for standing or walking on hard surfaces for many hours.
- The uppers are made from soft and breathable fabric, and there is a SPEVA full-length midsole for shock absorbency that is more dense and durable.
- Additionally, there is Flytefoam, Lyte technology in the midsole for even more lightweight cushioning.
- The AHAR outsole is highly abrasion resistant and very durable.
- Multifunctional mesh in the uppers ensures better flexibility and a more adaptable fit.
Index Table: Top Rated Asics Standing All Day Shoes
|No.||Shoe||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Asics® - Standing All Day Shoe||Gel Torrance||Gel Torrance||Asics||97.3|
|2||Asics® - Shoe for Standing All Day||Gel Contend 5||Gel Contend 5||Asics||97|
|3||Asics® - Waterproof Standing All Day Shoe||Gel Cumulus 21 GTX||Gel Cumulus 21 GTX||Asics||98|
|4||Asics® - Shoes for Many Hours Standing||Gel Foundation 13||Gel Foundation 13||Asics||98|
|5||Asics® - Knee Pain Shoes for Standing all Day||GEL-Nimbus 22||GEL-Nimbus 22||Asics||99|
|6||Asics® - Standing All Day Shoe||Dynaflite 3||Dynaflite 3||Asics||96|
Table of Contents
- How do Asics Shoes Protect You When You are Standing All Day
- Why is Asics so Much Better
- Features of a Good Asics Standing All Day Shoe
- Reviews: The Best Asics Standing All Day Shoes
- Standing All Day Shoe
- Shoe for Standing All Day
- Waterproof Standing All Day Shoe
- Shoes for Many Hours Standing
- Knee Pain Shoes for Standing all Day
- Standing All Day Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Asics Standing All Day Shoes