Many people think their feet are the most unattractive part of their body, with issues such as blisters, bunions, unpleasant odors and much more, who can blame them. But for a few others, there is a much “bigger” problem, some people have tremendously enormous sized feet.To make matters worse women’s feet are growing at a rate of two sizes per generation leaving quite a few women with feet either as big or larger than that of a man. Most women who have very large feet feel clumsy, ungainly and not the least bit feminine, and as fashion introduces shoes, they cannot wear, completely left out.
Index Table for the Best Shoes for Big feet
|1||D’orsay Women's Pointy - Pointed Ballet Flat in Plus Sizes||D’orsay||90|
|2||Daily Shoes Women's Military - Buckle Shoe for Larger Feet||Daily Shoes||95|
|3||Aetrex Women's RX Runner - Athletic Shoe in Larger Sizes||Aetrex||97|
|4||Pleaser Women's Fantasma - GoGo300 Knee High Dress Boot||Pleaser||92|
|5||Haflinger Women's Fletcsher - Plus Sized Slip On Loafer||Haflinger||96|
|6||Propet Women's W2034 - Wide-Width Walking Shoe for Larger feet||Propet||93|
Some Disadvantages of Bigger Feet
Having bigger feet means that you have much less of a choice in shoes as there is not much of a variety in extended sized women’s shoes. Even when shopping online it is still a challenge, and bigger sizes are often considered as “special sizes” that are rarely available. Women you have very large feet have literally tripped over their own feet; larger feet can make you feel more clumsy. Brightly colored shoes, particularly red shoes are a big No-No for women with large feet as these types of shoes can make your feet look even bigger and comical. Packing is always a challenge as you need an entire suitcase just for your shoes because of their size. Borrowing shoes from anyone are also taboo as it is very unlikely that you will find someone with even closely the same sized shoes as what you are wearing.
Some Advantages of Bigger Feet
Having bigger feet is not always a disadvantage there are a few good advantages as well. Although you may not always find the shoe you want in the size, you need, buying shoes you will literally get more for your money. Bigger feet means bigger shoes that will get noticed, so people will definitely see your amazingly stylish and gorgeous shoes a mile away. Having such as large shoe size means you never have to share your shoes, and you have an excellent excuse not to. Shoes in bigger sizes are not very high in demand which means you will mostly find your size without the risk of it being sold out. Bigger feet and bigger shoes can make excellent weapons when you are in trouble; you are sure to render a nasty kick that will most definitely leave a mark.
Types of Shoes that Make Your Feet Look Smaller
Chunky and wedge heels usually make your feet look much smaller, try to avoid stiletto heels as they are also bad for your body and feet.
Pointy toes have the tendency to make your feet look very narrow and long which is an advantage if you have wide feet. But for feet that are large a round toe would be advised.
Darker colors and blacks always have the effect of making any object look smaller and the same principle goes for shoes.
Closed Shoes and Peep Toes
The less of your foot that is exposed, the better, so opt for a peep toe rather than a skimpy sandal.
Accents and Decorations
Buckles, Bows, Gems, Lace, overlays any form of decoration on your shoe has the ability to make your feet look smaller.
Avoid “Big” Shoes
The general rule is that when a shoe looks big and chunky, it will make your feet look bigger.
The Best Available Shoes for Big Feet
Finding shoes that fit your unique size should be a breeze with our top selection of the most comfortable and best-looking shoes for bigger feet;1
- Manufactured from soft and comfortable synthetic leather and side with a 0.5-inch heel for a touch of class.
- A comfortable fit with an ankle wraps and lace up trimmings for a trendy look that will keep your feet in place all day.
- Will complement any outfit from a jean to a formal dress.
- Available in many colors and plus sizes.
- The uppers are made from fine quality synthetic materials and the shaft measures 9.75 inches from the arch.
- Stylish and decorative stitching at the toe area and diamond-quilted stitching on the sides.
- A 1.25-inch chunky heel for better stability and a more feminine appearance.
- The rubber sole offers excellent grip and is slip resistant and very durable.
- An added wallet pocket where you can stow all your essentials such as cash and credit cards.
- The padded collar gives you a comfortable and snug fit.
- Available in different colors and designs.
- The Q last technology ensures rearfoot stability and more freedom of movement for the forefoot.
- The Maniac pressure relief insole will give you customized comfort and support.
- A Fat Pad for shock absorbency and a midsole stability [late to disperse pressure and give torsional rigidity.
- The TPU footbridge helps to control motion and stabilizes the midsole.
- A Gateway external heel counter and a multi-density heel cradle outsole for rearfoot stability and support as well as reducing stress from the impact.
- The uppers are made from high-quality materials, and the outsole is durable and offers excellent grip.
- A fun and funky knee high boot available in every color imaginable.
- Stretch faux patent or faux leather uppers with a side zipper for a fashionable and sassy appearance.
- A three-inch block heel to aid in lessening the size of your feet and giving you some height.
- A form fitting shape for a more personalized fit.
- The square toe also aids in making your feet appear smaller.
- Manufactured from German wool felt with catchy cross stitching and contrast banding.
- Lightweight, replaceable Crepe soles will allow you to stay firmly on your feet even on dubious surfaces.
- A lightweight contoured cork footbed for exceptional comfort and support.
- A supportive heel cup for a snug and comfortable fit.
- The toe box is spacious for free movement.
- Available in larger sizes.
- Perforated full grain leather uppers that are flexible and breathable.
- A padded tongue and collar for a more comfortable fit.
- An EVA midsole and removable PU insole for support and cushioning.
- A slip resistant and durable rubber outsole.
- A stable walking shoe available in sizes up to a size 13 in different neutral colors
- Also well known as the Best Shoe for Arthritis.
You no longer have to limit your options when it comes to shoes for larger feet, there is a shoe available in every style for every event and every preference. Hopefully, the list we have provided will narrow down your search. You can choose anyone of these fantastic shoes which is sure to have your size available.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for the Best Shoes for Big feet
- Some Disadvantages of Bigger Feet
- Some Advantages of Bigger Feet
- Types of Shoes that Make Your Feet Look Smaller
- Round Toes
- Dark Colors
- Closed Shoes and Peep Toes
- Accents and Decorations
- Avoid “Big” Shoes
- D’orsay Women's Pointy Pointed Ballet Flat in Plus Sizes
- Daily Shoes Women's Military Buckle Shoe for Larger Feet
- Aetrex Women's RX Runner Athletic Shoe in Larger Sizes
- Pleaser Women's Fantasma GoGo300 Knee High Dress Boot
- Haflinger Women's Fletcsher Plus Sized Slip On Loafer
- Propet Women's W2034 Wide-Width Walking Shoe for Larger feet