Every tennis player is unique and has his or her exceptional skills and personal preferences when it comes to choosing the best shoes for playing tennis, we try to cover shoes that designed especially to meet the specific requirements of a diverse range of players.
Comparison Table for the Best tennis Shoes
|1||Asics Women's Gel Resolution 6 - Tennis Shoe||Asics||98|
|2||Nike Women's Zoom Vapor 9.5 - Lightweight Tennis Shoe||Nike||95|
|3||Yonex Women's Power Cushion Eclipsion L - Cushsioned Tennis Shoes||Yonex||95|
|4||Adidas Women's Performance ASMC Barricade Boost - Tennis Shoe||Adidas||96|
|5||Wilson Women's Rush Pro 2.0 - Round Toe Tennis Sneaker||Wilson||90|
|6||Asics Women's Gel Gamepoint - Tennis Shoe for Flat Feet||Asics||92|
What to look for on Tennis Shoe
When choosing a tennis shoe, it all boils down to three aspects; what type of tennis player you are, what type of court you are going to be playing on, hard or clay court and last and most importantly your personal preference.
Most designs of tennis shoes today can cater for all court play which makes it a bit easier to choose although some models do perform better on soft than hard court and vice versa. You need to examine your feet carefully, their size and foot type to choose the shoe that will fit you most comfortably.
Also, take into consideration your personal style of playing when you are selecting a tennis shoe. There are many colors, designs, and materials that you can choose from which is entirely up to you and your style preference.
The Specific Function of a Tennis Shoe:
Tennis shoes have been specifically and meticulously designed to hold up all the severities of the court. Tennis shoes have been designed with the specific intention of regarding factors such as stops and starts during the game, short sprints, lateral moving as well as jumps and lunges during the game and fast pivoting.
Because of these aspects tennis shoes are manufactured with to provide optimal lateral support, extensive cushioning, added shock absorption, and soles and toe caps that are reinforced using material that is heavier and more close-knit. The best pair of Tennis Shoes will provide you with the maximum amount and levels of speed, nimbleness, and endurance that is couturier to your playing style.
Best Shoe Types for Playing Tennis Reviews
here are some of the best options in tennis shoes for 2016;
- The frame of the shoe is designed to be tough and flexible enough to withstand long hours of play.
- For improved breathability and comfort a combination of mesh and synthetic materials have been specially designed.
- For a better and more comfortable fit the collar and tongue have been padded.
- The Asics Gel Resolution is specially intended to fit a woman’s foot and to provide extra cushioning.
- A toe protector has been added for improved durability.
- A cushioned and lightweight midsole has been inserted.
- Positioned inside the shoe is a Dual density support system for the enhanced support and stability that this sport requires.
- Gel cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot helps to minimize shock and allows for better foot movement.
- A custom fit is created with the memory foam that lines the collar of the shoe molding to the players foot.
- A hidden Trusstic system helps to equalize the weight of the sole keeping the structure of the shoe.
- The outsole has high density and durable rubber in all the critical areas to prevent abrasion.
- The outsole is also a non-marking rubber which provides excellent grip capabilities.
- This shoe features the very dynamic fit system made from soft and durable material fingers that wrap your arch and midfoot from underneath and can be adjusted with the aid of the laces.
- For those quick turns and improved stability on the tennis court, there is an added foot frame that wraps around from midfoot to heel.
- The Nike Zoom unit and the light and firm Phylon cushioning offers improved cushioning as well as increased responsiveness.
- A mesh and synthetic leather upper overlay ensure improved breathability and aids in lock down.
- Rubber overlays on the soles and high wearing areas help to reduce damage caused by hard wearing and sliding on the court.
- The outsoles have a multi-surface herringbone pattern and flex grooves to aid in traction and improve overall flexibility and durability of the shoe.
- The uppers are manufactured from leather and mesh material for improved breathability and absorption, as well as providing comfort and durability.
- The Yonex contains a unique power cushioning technology which provides extra support and fantastic shock absorption.
- Your performance on the court will be greatly enhanced because of the extreme durability of this shoe.
- A soft middle layer is created using the power cushion which will return to its original shape after receiving a shock load.
- The sole is round ensuring smoother movement and more energy to be transferred where needed.
- The upper is made from a specially designed PU leather and double Russel mesh material which improves ventilation and keeps your feet dry.
- The TPU midsole and Brid are elastic and tough and help to retain shape.
- There is a power graphite sheet inside the shoe that prevents the foot from moving around in the shoe during those fast steps.
- The TPU outsole is made from a durable rubber that has very high endurance capabilities.
- The synthetic rubber soles offer improved stability and are very durable.
- There is a Kurim upper for breathability, flexibility, and more comfort.
- This shoe aids in giving more stability when you are quickly changing direction on the court giving you full confidence in your movements.
- It also features one of the most durable outsoles that are on the market today, the AdiWear 6 rubber outsole.
- To improve your foot drags, there are strong medial sides.
- A Kurim upper enhances breathability and flexibility to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- There is a DST foam insole board for extra comfort.
- The midsole had a torsion system and added AdiPrene to improve stability and add cushioning for better shock absorption.
- A lightweight shoe made specifically for comfort, stability and durability.
A classic Wilson look, with new and improved technology making it a shoe which will ensure excellent performance.
- Made from comfortable and breathable leather and mesh.
- The synthetic soles will improve traction capabilities and increase stability.
- This shoe can be used on both hard and soft courts and is also extremely durable.
- Fits perfectly and are designed to improve agility and acceleration.
- A fashionable and durable shoe that will be a perfect and comfortable fit.
- A foam padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
- A breathable mesh lining for improved breathability.
- A supportive and cushioned footbed.
- Rearfoot gel cushioning to reduce the impact on the feet and absorb shock.
- The EVA midsole is lightweight and cushioned for comfort and support.
- A perforated toe box for enhanced ventilation.
- forefoot grooves for flexibility.
- A durable rubber outsole that will enhance traction and grip.
- One of the Best Tennis Shoes for Flat Feet.
So whether you are a perfectionist, professional player, underdog or just a relaxed Old school tennis player, there is a shoe in the list specially designed for you. Some of the shoes listed are available in a men’s and women’s range.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for the Best tennis Shoes
- What to look for on Tennis Shoe
- The Specific Function of a Tennis Shoe:
- Best Shoe Types for Playing Tennis Reviews
- Asics Women's Gel Resolution 6 Tennis Shoe
- Nike Women's Zoom Vapor 9.5 Lightweight Tennis Shoe
- Yonex Women's Power Cushion Eclipsion L Cushsioned Tennis Shoes
- Adidas Women's Performance ASMC Barricade Boost Tennis Shoe
- Wilson Women's Rush Pro 2.0 Round Toe Tennis Sneaker
- Asics Women's Gel Gamepoint Tennis Shoe for Flat Feet